• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you clearly know his status for next fall already.

What do the future medical reports say? What kind of contract did we sign him to?

i bet he could go to 10 doctors and get 9 and a half different opinions

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What part of it didn't you like?? About manning being a system qb?? it's true its just like rodger/brees you take them off there team and say put them on the browns no way they put up the same kind of numbers.They are good because of the system that they are in.

I am curious about how good you think Alex Smith would look in any of those systems?

You really think that these QBs would not be good in other systems?

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Possible Destinations for One Peyton Manning - The Triangle Blog

1. San Francisco 49ers

If Jim Harbaugh can't get Andrew Luck, wouldn't this be the next best thing? With Harbaugh at coach, that young offensive line percolating, a dominant defense, and the NFC West on the docket for six games a year, the Niners can own this division for the next three to four years. That's pretty clear. But when they lose in the playoffs this year, the narrative around them is going to become simple: "We need an upgrade on Alex Smith if we're going to ever win a Super Bowl." The Niners left $16 million in cap space unused this year, and with a young roster, they should be able to fit Manning under the cap in 2012. And while the San Francisco offense isn't quite as good as the unit Manning would join in Dallas, Peyton would have enough weapons to justify making the move. We've seen how good the 49ers can be with a below-average quarterback this season; now, what could they do with an elite one?

Shit!!!!!! this got me thinking-"what would/can we do with an elite QB"? Damn! imagine that...

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am curious about how good you think Alex Smith would look in any of those systems?

You really think that these QBs would not be good in other systems?

I was looking forward to an answer to this question.