• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Sets Another All-Time Record

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amazing part? Brady fans have been saying this shit so long they actually BELIEVE it at this point. :shocked:

Peyton Manning smashes another record and their panic deepens. :L

I'm panicking big. Also panicking that Brees has 4 5000 k seasons another record

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm panicking big. Also panicking that Brees has 4 5000 k seasons another record

I have already exposed Brees for the pedestrian system QB he is, Sonny.

Jim Sorgi > Breesus H. Christ

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess the majority of people who see it different than you are just idiots. I would love to be able to live like you do in your world where you are the smartest guy in the room always.

I'm never ever the smartest guy in the room.

The vast majority of people want numbers and not rings

"whooo my QB threw for 5000 yards yeah! man losing that first game in the playoffs for the 9th time is great!"

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amazing part? Brady fans have been saying this shit so long they actually BELIEVE it at this point. :shocked:

Peyton Manning smashes another record and their panic deepens. :L

"yayyyy another record, I don't care if he doesn't win when it matters"

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say stats were everything. I would also throw in with Favre when it comes to stats a few things...1) The longevity of his career. It helps when he has what 5 more years in the NFL than that of Manning at this point and played longer than most everybody who has played the game that is not a kicker. So when looking at his stats you have to factor that in.

2) He leads in probably the worst category for a quarterback and that is interceptions thrown. Yes Favre put up some big touchdown and yardage stats but it also came at the expense of turning the ball over on a regular basis. This is why Manning's stats to me mean a lot more than Favre's at this point in he has done just as much in less time, with hurting his team, and has been winning at a much higher rate. So what Manning does compared to that of Favre is a bit different.

So no I do not have Favre in my top-5. I don't think I have him in my top-10. Haven't made my list out that far yet but doubting he would be in there.

A great example of a QB playing too long. He was an excellent QB for a long time but by the end of his career he was playoff/big game poison. Everyone was just waiting for the Favre gaffe. And he delivered so many times.

I don't think Manning is near that category and much of the criticism is unfair but another SB would certainly help dispell the nay-sayers.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great example of a QB playing too long. He was an excellent QB for a long time but by the end of his career he was playoff/big game poison. Everyone was just waiting for the Favre gaffe. And he delivered so many times.

I don't think Manning is near that category and much of the criticism is unfair but another SB would certainly help dispell the nay-sayers.

Or he could end up closer to Favre with another meltdown

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he could end up closer to Favre with another meltdown

You do realize your the same as Hammer but just hating on a different player?

Neither are of you are being taken seriously.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look on the bright side folks, at least Egghead......err, Peyton didn't choke when he played New England's sucktastic defense two Sundays ago.

He just plain got his ass kicked from start to finish.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has a choke narrative because his teams lose playoff games they are supposed to win. It's that simple.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You did and I concur. Thank goodness he hasn't played as many games as say a Favre or other QB's or this weak system QB would shatter every record in the books

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You did and I concur. Thank goodness he hasn't played as many games as say a Favre or other QB's or this weak system QB would shatter every record in the books. I forgot how he got his 1 SB ring?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look on the bright side folks, at least Egghead......err, Peyton didn't choke when he played New England's sucktastic defense two Sundays ago.

He just plain got his ass kicked from start to finish.

Hey we can never win in New England even before Peyton Manning, just like you can't win here. Sure there are occasions where we win there and you win here but most of the time whoever the home team is usually ends up winning.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we can never win in New England even before Peyton Manning, just like you can't win here. Sure there are occasions where we win there and you win here but most of the time whoever the home team is usually ends up winning.

Hey Duff how is Pat Bowlen doing, any word on him over there? One classy owner and rest should take suite

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has a choke narrative because his teams lose playoff games they are supposed to win. It's that simple.

Can you see this? The picture is kind of small but it proves you to be full of shit rmilia.

Attachments

• brady.jpg
    brady.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 25

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you're the same as Hammer but just hating on a different player?

Neither are of you are being taken seriously and won't until you agree with my opinions and fall at the feet of Tom Brady.

I finished that for you and fixed your grade-school grammar mistake. :thumb:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The AFC CG was... different. It was just... different. It didn't even count."

Attachments

• brady2.jpg
    brady2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 22

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think that Brady isn't the best anymore but the other #12 playing in Wisconsin. Tom had his fun in the sun and now a younger accurate mobile gunslinger is taking over

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think that Brady isn't the best anymore but the other #12 playing in Wisconsin. Tom had his fun in the sun and now a younger accurate mobile gunslinger is taking over

Sonny, the QB at my local high school is more accurate than Brady who is the lease-accurate passer in the NFL this season. No, you won't hear anyone talking about that and those who do "aren't taken seriously" or are outright tarred and feathered. We're simply not allowed to talk about it but it's the truth.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize your the same as Hammer but just hating on a different player?

Neither are of you are being taken seriously.

What makes you think I hate Manning?

I just don't think he is in Montana's class or that he has had a better career then Brady.

If I hated him, I would make up stats and quotes, neither of which I do.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, the QB at my local high school is more accurate than Brady who is the lease-accurate passer in the NFL this season. No, you won't hear anyone talking about that and those who do "aren't taken seriously" or are outright tarred and feathered. We're simply not allowed to talk about it but it's the truth.

Wow kid will be a HOFer if he is more accurate than the guy with the least amount of int( tied with AR). I'm sure Peyton would be this kid's backup in your local HS