• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning is Most Respected Player In The NFL

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not like Peyton Manning as a person? He's like the David Robinson of the NFL. Just a class act. You might dislike him on the field because he's playing against you or have some media driven rivalry with your favorite quarterback...but overall I'm not surprised that he's voted most respected player in the nfl

He's thrown teammates under the bus more than once.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not like Peyton Manning as a person? He's like the David Robinson of the NFL. Just a class act. You might dislike him on the field because he's playing against you or have some media driven rivalry with your favorite quarterback...but overall I'm not surprised that he's voted most respected player in the nfl

I'm not either - but the one player you would start a franchise with?

Negative

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Negative

Exactly if I am starting a franchise and can choose one player in today's game. I am taking Luck

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have respect for Peyton after getting that second large pizza for only.30 Omaha Omaha Omaha

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"[Belichick] will go down as the greatest head coach of all-time." -Peyton Manning

Translation because I am 4-10 vs Brady let me take credit away from him and give it to Belichick thus I am still better. Clown

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation because I am 4-10 vs Brady let me take credit away from him and give it to Belichick thus I am still better. Clown

its true though...Manning became the offensive coach of his teams in a short time.

Brady became really good at what his coach told him to do.

Brady and Belichick needed each other. Manning needed no one.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its true though...Manning became the offensive coach of his teams in a short time.

His coach(BB) told him to have the best td/int in nfl history, longest streak without a pick, 2nd all-time with games with a td in a row, have ice in his veins. Thanks Bill wish he did that before Brady when Pats went 5-11 and 0-2. guess that qb didnt do what BB told him to do

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Negative

Did you get a chance to watch any football last season? :scratch:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it does not specifically state it, one can assume it is a hypothetical and you would get the player at the beginning of their career. It also does not say that you would start a franchise with a 37 year old QB.

Maybe a poorly worded poll question but use some common sense. It's a hypothetical question. It isn;t actually going to happen.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it does not specifically state it, one can assume it is a hypothetical and you would get the player at the beginning of their career. It also does not say that you would start a franchise with a 37 year old QB.

Maybe a poorly worded poll question but use some common sense. It's a hypothetical question. It isn;t actually going to happen.

It's simple. You're building a team to compete this Sunday. Who do you start with?

Peyton Manning.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

"
The Peyton Manning or Tom Brady debate will probably live on forever, no matter what happens when Denver plays New England in Sunday's AFC championship game, but Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman had a great idea: Ask the people paid to evaluate NFL talent.
So Freeman asked eight NFL personnel men the simple question, who is the better quarterback right now? Seven of the eight took Brady over Manning, who is going to win his fifth MVP this year."

Frank Schwab is making a gigantic assumption there. Manning is pretty much a lock for league MVP with the season he had.

Brady had a great year after a rough start and losing a lot of players to injury, but the Broncos were also decimated by Injury this year.

I think the credit for salvaging a rough start and ending up the #2 seed goes more to Belicek who should be in consideration for coach of the year but will lose that to Andy Reid I think.

And he goes on to contradict his earlier statement. He clearly argues that Brady having a worse supporting cast than Manning doesn't mean he should get consideration for it.

"While it's tough to argue against Brady, obviously one of the greatest players ever, the main thing Freeman heard from the Brady voters was that he has done "more with less."

That's flawed logic many times, and not true in this case. Brady has actually done less with less. Far less. Brady had 1,134 fewer yards, 20 fewer touchdowns, and a rating 27.8 points lower. He even had one fewer win, if you're into that stat. So, no, he really hasn't done more with less.

Just because a player has good teammates, which Manning undoubtedly has, doesn't mean he can't be good as well. That doesn't make any sense. Anyone who argues that this player or that player should be MVP because his supporting cast was worse, and that's their only argument, is wrong."

:wtf2:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unbelievable. Manning gets asked about Belichick, calls him the greatest coach of all time, and then you call him a clown because somehow in your mind that turns into a slight against Brady?

74618-folks-all-blowed-up-boston-you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-jpg

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple. You're building a team to compete this Sunday. Who do you start with?

Peyton Manning.

Well that question is different than the poll question.

Building a team to compete this Sunday I wold take Manning because of the type of season he is having and the fact that I think he is really, really focused and wants it more than any other player.

If building a franchise and I have to use current players at their current age and point in their career of course I don't take Manning or Brady. Probably Luck or Foles.

I went with the logical leap and fired up the DeLorean and went back 17 years and still took Manning #1 overall in the draft.

He is not only talented, he is a leader and as Elway said raises the level of your entire organization. These were mostly known qualities when he entered the draft. The potential was there without the hindsight.

You can't say the same about Brady when he entered the league.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Negative

Yeah that part didn't make sense to me. If I were starting a franchise it would definitely be with a guy under 30. I would take either Luck or Rodgers

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that question is different than the poll question.

Building a team to compete this Sunday I wold take Manning because of the type of season he is having and the fact that I think he is really, really focused and wants it more than any other player.

If building a franchise and I have to use current players at their current age and point in their career of course I don't take Manning or Brady. Probably Luck or Foles.

I went with the logical leap and fired up the DeLorean and went back 17 years and still took Manning #1 overall in the draft.

He is not only talented, he is a leader and as Elway said raises the level of your entire organization. These were mostly known qualities when he entered the draft. The potential was there without the hindsight.

You can't say the same about Brady when he entered the league.

Of course not 6th round pick and I belive 199. Sat the pine for few years, and only because of an injury, he played. He could have been like a Sorgi if Bledsoe doesnt get injured. Montana was 3RD round pick so you never know. Like a Jamarcus, Mirer, Akili Smith and Leaf

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. In a very recent interview with BB conducted by Cowher BB basically said Brady is the most difficult player he has ever had to coach because he knew more than anyone else. " There is no fooling Tom he knows all you do when you meet with him" Something to that effect. What you posted is complete drivel.