• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning is Most Respected Player In The NFL

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also said the BB is the greatest coach of all time! Go Peyton!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
74618-folks-all-blowed-up-boston-you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-jpg

That just keeps getting funnier every ten times I see it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton is the most likable guy in the NFL, but he isn't the guy I would start my franchise with. If we can choose today's players at any age, I choose Brady. If we have to start with one at their current age, I would take Rodgers. He is still young enough to give me 10 excellent years.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Peyton is the most likable guy in the NFL, but he isn't the guy I would start my franchise with. If we can choose today's players at any age, I choose Brady. If we have to start with one at their current age, I would take Rodgers. He is still young enough to give me 10 excellent years.

I'd go w/ Rodgers at any point since he became a starter over Brady. He's been the best QB in the NFL over the last 5 years, and it's not even that close.

Plus he's proven he can win a SB without his team cheating.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go w/ Rodgers at any point since he became a starter over Brady. He's been the best QB in the NFL over the last 5 years, and it's not even that close.

Plus he's proven he can win a SB without his team cheating.

To each his own. I like both and would take both over Peyton, at any point.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm starting a new team, I would have to be downright nuts not to start with Peyton if I could get him. I don't know why you guys are bent up on how much time he has left, when you start a new franchise you need all the help you can get right away. Expansion teams usually suck their first few years. Use someone like Peyton for the few years he has left to get the ball rolling, and then worry about your long term QB in a few years when you've got a team that can support a WIP QB better. You'll get miserable results like expansion teams do and end up with a QB on a failed career if you start out young in that position. Passing up that kind of leadership would be crazy.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love a story Tarik Glenn supposedly told Peyton's rookie year. Apparently another offensive lineman did not like an adjustment and started to offer Peyton his opinion. Peyton cut him off and said: "....if I say Easter? You hunt for eggs."

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm starting a new team, I would have to be downright nuts not to start with Peyton if I could get him. I don't know why you guys are bent up on how much time he has left, when you start a new franchise you need all the help you can get right away. Expansion teams usually suck their first few years. Use someone like Peyton for the few years he has left to get the ball rolling, and then worry about your long term QB in a few years when you've got a team that can support a WIP QB better. You'll get miserable results like expansion teams do and end up with a QB on a failed career if you start out young in that position. Passing up that kind of leadership would be crazy.

if I'm starting a franchise from scratch I think I would want to know how much my franchise player is going to cost me I would have to factor that into my equation.

but that's just me

:suds:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I'm starting a franchise from scratch I think I would want to know how much my franchise player is going to cost me I would have to factor that into my equation.

but that's just me

:suds:

now if I was that Papa John cat I could probably subsidized my salary cap with a lucrative ad deal, Peyton start throwing that dough. :laugh3: