• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PETTY

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Describes Kyle perfectly, I completely object to the final commentary following DALE EARNHARDT JR'S VICTORY, implying to no end that Keselowski should have won that race, only a piece of paper on his grill preventing him from finishing, HOW MANY BAD BREAKS HAS JR SUFFERED, IN WINNING POSITION SO MANY TIMES TO HAVE A STROKE of BAD LUCK RESULT IN LETTING EVEN bad brad HIMSELF TO STEAL A VICTORY FROM HIM?

I will say right now many many times, he deserved this win, he ran a great race to get it and it is HUGE SOUR GRAPES FROM A PERENNIAL LOSE LIKE KYLE petty, TO DISCOUNT A GREAT WIN BY A TRUE LEGACY DRIVER so much unlike himself.

JR is a great guy and takes his wins with dignity and humility and he deserves this win as much as any driver in racing, much like his DADDY.

Give me what you got HATERS.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Describes Kyle perfectly, I completely object to the final commentary following DALE EARNHARDT JR'S VICTORY, implying to no end that Keselowski should have won that race, only a piece of paper on his grill preventing him from finishing, HOW MANY BAD BREAKS HAS JR SUFFERED, IN WINNING POSITION SO MANY TIMES TO HAVE A STROKE of BAD LUCK RESULT IN LETTING EVEN bad brad HIMSELF TO STEAL A VICTORY FROM HIM?

I will say right now many many times, he deserved this win, he ran a great race to get it and it is HUGE SOUR GRAPES FROM A PERENNIAL LOSE LIKE KYLE petty, TO DISCOUNT A GREAT WIN BY A TRUE LEGACY DRIVER so much unlike himself.

JR is a great guy and takes his wins with dignity and humility and he deserves this win as much as any driver in racing, much like his DADDY.

Give me what you got HATERS.

I get what your saying, but even Dale Jr. said that Brad K deserved to win the race and he got lucky.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what your saying, but even Dale Jr. said that Brad K deserved to win the race and he got lucky.

And it is sportsmanlike and very JR like to be so self deprecating in victory, but you and I know damn well if brad had been in the same position he would have done the exact same thing, luck is a big part of racing, esp at Pocono with those looong straightaways, brad knew what he was doing when he dodged behind Danica, and likely thought he could catch JR and get that paper off his grill, of course little mention was made that Dale had paper on his grill as well, but CHEVY HORSEPOWER finished that race off like we knew it could. JR was Brads mentor, finally what comes around goes around, JR was lucky but still ran a smart race stayed in the lead pack all day and had something left at the end, I make no bones about it I am a HUGE JR FAN, and if no one else will say it I will, HE DESERVED IT AS much as anybody. Petty started running his fat cocksucker and I believe I heard everyone else in the booth piling it on when someone should have had the stones to step up and give JR some credit, that's all I am saying.

The guy I really felt for was Kahne, hit that wall a ton-twice, ouch, I know how hard that 2nd hit felt, and it looks like KyBu was in the middle of the chicanery again, win or break, that's just how he rolls. This is the one area Kyle Petty IS AN EXPERT AT, RUNNING INTO THE WALL, which he did admit while describing very accurately what Kahne was feeling.

Sorry if I come off a little strong, but I know how long it has been since my boy has won 2 in a season, THIS WAS HUGE FOR HIS TEAM.

IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO SAY IT I SURE WILL

BIG BIG WIN, SAVOR THIS MOMENT YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER.

JR 88 OAKLAND RAIDERS DALE SR 3 GO DODGERS TROJANS MAGIC

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what Kyle Petty has to say. He won how many races in his career???
He's nobody, he's classless and a piece of shit.

You play games at Pocono and you get your ass handed to you. It happened to Jr's daddy once and Sr fessed up to the fact he slowed down to try to throw Kurt Busch off his rythm and it bit him in the ass. Brad just hasn't got the big boy pants to say, "Yea, I fucked up!"

So for Petty to jaw about anything maybe he should look at his track record.... And honestly, not that I'm a Danica fan, but with Kyle's comments back in 2013 that she isn't a race car driver. I think she could whip his non-driving ass at any track!!!!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what Kyle Petty has to say. He won how many races in his career???
He's nobody, he's classless and a piece of shit.

You play games at Pocono and you get your ass handed to you. It happened to Jr's daddy once and Sr fessed up to the fact he slowed down to try to throw Kurt Busch off his rythm and it bit him in the ass. Brad just hasn't got the big boy pants to say, "Yea, I fucked up!"

So for Petty to jaw about anything maybe he should look at his track record.... And honestly, not that I'm a Danica fan, but with Kyle's comments back in 2013 that she isn't a race car driver. I think she could whip his non-driving ass at any track!!!!

Like 8? Which is actually pretty decent. But yeah, fuck Kyle Petty.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try 9 which is more than all of the posters on this thread combined, present company included.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try 9 which is more than all of the posters on this thread combined, present company included.

You counting the Winston? Either way, he had a nice run there for handful of years in the late 80s/early 90s

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, counting the Winston even though it doesn't pay points.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yahoo:
I have 14 wins in a late model about 2 decades ago at a little shit track in Auburndale Florida!!!!!
that's technically 5 more than dumbass Kyle!!!!

grin2.gif