• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peterson or Mark Ingram week 13?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding! I know that Rainey or AD question was a crazy question but with all the talk about AP's groin issue last week and with every commentator talking about how he could be spared in place of Toby Wan Kenobi I don't think it was as bat ass crazy as some feel it was. Yes a major outside the box move that would have failed miserably but I don't think it would have been unheard of to try it.

I have won big games more than I've lost with moves like that. Like last year when I play Keaps before he became big over Cam in my money. Let's just say it caused a stir but I had to do it and when it was over it was the difference in a huge playoff hinging game for me. Those are the moments. That's the fun of making a shocking move like that. The risk is so much higher but so is the payoff. There is no other greater feeling than looking like a fantasy Thor when a move like that works.

Even though last week I did stick with AP and was very glad I did I am sure I will be considering some more crazy outside the comfort zone moves in the very near future.

For a gambling junkie like me it's a better thrill ride than anything you'll find at great adventure and i am glad I have you knuckleheads to bounce it off of even if sometimes the comments i get back are less than flattering!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot, surprised you dropped McCown in our league. I know you love Kaeps, but ol' Josh could be in line for a huge last hurrah...

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like McCown but with Crabby coming back I'm rolling the dice with the tall and lanky fellow!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff ha ha

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get cute... Ride the beast. All day.

You also must have NO CLUE how bad the Bears run D is. It's seriously SO AWFUL.