• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Petersen wasn't in the meeting with Big East officials

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State's Chris Petersen was not part of meeting with Big East officials in Boise | Voices.IdahoStatesman.com

but he's going to be involved if anything really starts happening

I don't mind it this way because Petersen can continue to focus on the team this year because at the immediate moment that's what's important.

I like hearing about recruits saying their into Boise State for Boise State

love the sound of that and I love getting these players it's a big part of our success.

y'all are getting to that place where you have been a top program since the kids you're recruiting were like 12 or 13....they recognize you as a powerhouse and don't know boise state for anything else, get ready for quite a few years of quality recruiting as long as you retain peterson or someone similar

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y'all are getting to that place where you have been a top program since the kids you're recruiting were like 12 or 13....they recognize you as a powerhouse and don't know boise state for anything else, get ready for quite a few years of quality recruiting as long as you retain peterson or someone similar

we will be able to retain Petersen, he already turned down his friend at Arizona to stay here.