• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2015 Recruiting thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think we're in good standing with Whitehead?

yes, very good. He was at OSU last weekend and after his visit, most of their insiders and writers on teh sites seem to think he's a pretty heavy PSU lean with WVU as main competition

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, very good. He was at OSU last weekend and after his visit, most of their insiders and writers on teh sites seem to think he's a pretty heavy PSU lean with WVU as main competition

Nice. I wasn't aware he was a lean, I actually thought we might have had some catching up to do.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polk highlight video
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xz2e7KMhg]Brandon Polk WR Briar Woods HS Junior Highlights C/o 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polk caught passes from QB Trace McSorley who is set to arrive to Penn State this summer.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briarwoods was a top 20 DC metro area HS team from northern VA. It's funny how HS teams are compised. My nephew's team was also top 20 with two top scholarships from that team going to Hawaii and Delaware. No where near the upper level recruits that Briarwoods had.

Good get, lots of speed. 4.36 is SMOKING. I would think he will redshirt to put on some size.

Now time to get some big uglies. We need them bad!!!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Chantilly High School, VA and graduated with Bhawoh Jue. Joe Paterno came and spoke at our school. Lots of talent in the DC/VA/MD area which the new PSU staff know how to recruit.

Fully agree lets get some big uglies.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briarwoods was a top 20 DC metro area HS team from northern VA. It's funny how HS teams are compised. My nephew's team was also top 20 with two top scholarships from that team going to Hawaii and Delaware. No where near the upper level recruits that Briarwoods had.

Good get, lots of speed. 4.36 is SMOKING. I would think he will redshirt to put on some size.

Now time to get some big uglies. We need them bad!!!

Kid cuts effortlessly at full speed, which is scary. I think he plays right away, too much speed and explosiveness to keep him on bench. Instantly adds electricity to KR. Reminds me a lot of Percy Harvin

We'll get our OL, no worries there. They are slow playing some 4 star guards because they would rather have OT's who can slide inside if need be. Jenkins will be a Lion sooner or later, we already have Bates and are in very goo shape with several others.

Mcsorely played a big part in Polk's visits. He was with him Saturday and came back with him today. Hell, I watched McSorely's film and was pretty impressed with him as a QB. Pleasantly surprised. JFF will have the talent stocked quickly

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McSorely might be the #2 QB after O'Conner's commitments about Franklin when he was drunk. "Franklin doesn't know shit" was his drunken quote (During St Patty's Day). Of course we all do dumb stuff when drunk but don't ever piss off your boss. I'm sure he will play the best QB and wont hold any grudges.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Names to watch for this weekend Jordan Whitehead, Manny Bowen, and Irvin Charles.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McSorely might be the #2 QB after O'Conner's commitments about Franklin when he was drunk. "Franklin doesn't know shit" was his drunken quote (During St Patty's Day). Of course we all do dumb stuff when drunk but don't ever piss off your boss. I'm sure he will play the best QB and wont hold any grudges.

Quote from some pig following them around town and totally out of context. He was probably joking with his buddies and that skank was trolling and eavesdropping. TMZ jouranlism at its finest. Franklin won't cut off his nose to spite his face. Whoever is best will play.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Names to watch for this weekend Jordan Whitehead, Manny Bowen, and Irvin Charles.

I would say in order of likelihood, Whitehead, Charles and outside chance of Bowen. I really think Whitehead commits this weekend, Charles pretty high possibility, Bowen has been waiting for this offer, but he's really blown up so who knows if he's ready to pull trigger just yet.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Polk may enroll early so he can get into the weight program and try to make an impact as a freshman

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from some pig following them around town and totally out of context. He was probably joking with his buddies and that skank was trolling and eavesdropping. TMZ jouranlism at its finest. Franklin won't cut off his nose to spite his face. Whoever is best will play.

Honestly what I got from the article was that he was attempting to say that Franklin didn't "know shit" about him getting drunk that night. I didn't take from it that he was trying to say that Franklin didn't know shit in general like the sensationalist headline attempted to indicate in order to get hits.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly what I got from the article was that he was attempting to say that Franklin didn't "know shit" about him getting drunk that night. I didn't take from it that he was trying to say that Franklin didn't know shit in general like the sensationalist headline attempted to indicate in order to get hits.

The Patriot News is so desperate for hits, they'll run anything. Hell, they only print 3 days a week.

Back to recrutiing news, vibes still very good with Jenkins. Taking a visit to OSU , then back for a 3rd visit in 3 months to PSU after. Think he ends it there.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW< Steve Gonzales, 4 star OG has committed to PSU. That came out of left field, he had been saying all along OSU had clear lead

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW< Steve Gonzales, 4 star OG has committed to PSU. That came out of left field, he had been saying all along OSU had clear lead
Very surprising, I thought he was OSU's to lose, and apparently they did. Franklin just went head up with Urban and won. Very impressive

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People wanted B1G uglies and JFF heard him

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn you beat me to it.

I didn't see this kid signing with us but so glad to get more o-line help. I guess NOBODY cant be considered committing to PSU with this awesome staff.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprising, I thought he was OSU's to lose, and apparently they did. Franklin just went head up with Urban and won. Very impressive

He has done that several times already. OSU is taking notice and know there is some real competition in conference now. Sleeping Giant is waking up and its gonna be angry when back at full strength.