• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2015 Recruiting thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A place that always children to be ******ed is much closer to the definition of a shit hole. Overall I think the football program got screwed by the NCAA for a non NCAA matter to me it should have been all in the judicial system.

So if a horrific crime happened in Hawaii but not in Detroit, Hawaii is the shit hole of those 2 by your definition?? I'm talking about the area, not the football program. I've been there and think its a real dump around the campus, thus I think its a shit hole.

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I stepped away and Wimbush is gone.

Wimbush left for reasons not related to any loss or how the season is unfolding, he had an asshole coach who was doing his damndest to get him to go to ND. Funny how he wanted him to be "selfish and take all visits" when he was committed to PSU, that tune has changed now that he's where he wants him.

It is what it is, when you want to play with the big boys, kids will flip and you'll flip others to your side. Its better a QB than an OL or LB flip, frankly we need those positions far more.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Ratliff, current UNC QB commit, may be a guy to keep an eye on with Stevens. Also, Demry Croft has been contacted......Franklin will have a solid QB in this class and the 2016 kids have all said this will help with their recruitiment. Some were hesitant to get stuck in a Hack/Wimbush logjam.

Last edited by a moderator:

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Ratliff, current UNC QB commit, may be a guy to keep an eye on with Stevens. Also, Demry Croft has been contacted......Franklin will have a solid QB in this class and the 2016 kids have all said this will help with their recruitiment. Some were hesitant to get stuck in a Hack/Wimbush logjam.

I really want Haskins for 16, he looks like he's the best of the crop we're pursuing

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want Haskins for 16, he looks like he's the best of the crop we're pursuing

I'd be happy with any of the trio Haskins, Zembiec or McLwain. Haskins really wanted teh PSU offer and Holland has been working him for months along with the rest of teh DMV crew. Hope he is up for OSU game with them

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy with any of the trio Haskins, Zembiec or McLwain. Haskins really wanted teh PSU offer and Holland has been working him for months along with the rest of teh DMV crew. Hope he is up for OSU game with them

They're all good prospects, but if we can only get one I want Haskins all day

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see how the staff responds to adversity on the field and in recruiting.

I have to keep telling myself that its tough to predict how high school QBs will do in college, but man, losing Wimbush sucks. I think he is a better prospect than Hack was halfway through his senior season.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see how the staff responds to adversity on the field and in recruiting.

I have to keep telling myself that its tough to predict how high school QBs will do in college, but man, losing Wimbush sucks. I think he is a better prospect than Hack was halfway through his senior season.

Not sure about that but yeah losing him does suck. I wouldn't be that worried though, there's some 2016 kids that regard us highly that are looking pretty good as well. We'll be alright

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....pump the brakes there a little. Hack was arguably THE top QB recruit in his class and #13 overall player in the Nation, Wimbush is not. He is a talented kid and has potential, but Hack was on another level.

As for adversity in recruiting, shit happens, the first domino to fall in us losing Wimbush was Bama losing their QB recruit to USC, then Bama took ND's, then Wimbush coach started working him hard to go to ND. In the end QB is not a priority in this class, its a luxury. They initially weren't going to take one before scholarship relief, but thought Wimbush was good fit. JFF has already kicked teh tires on kids committed elsewhere and our staff has gotten some interesting new follows on twitter as a result. Sit back and lets see who is all at the OSU game for visits, that could be a very interesting night for our 2015-6 classes regardless of outcome.....that atmosphere will be incredible

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about that but yeah losing him does suck. I wouldn't be that worried though, there's some 2016 kids that regard us highly that are looking pretty good as well. We'll be alright

We will still most likely take a 15 kid, whether its someone very highly ranked or a guy who has some upside, we will add depth there. Next year has quite a few big time kids right in our wheelhouse, mainly Haskins, Zembiec, Guantanamo and MaclWain, so we'll be fine

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Myles Hartsfield isn't going to be in this class anymore. Opens the door to take another DB.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Myles Hartsfield isn't going to be in this class anymore. Opens the door to take another DB.

We'll see. If he is charged, no way in hell he is in the class. If he is being questioned because he's captain of the team and not charged then he'll still be in.

What happened at that school is fucking disgusting and those who took part deserve some very strong punishments.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. If he is charged, no way in hell he is in the class. If he is being questioned because he's captain of the team and not charged then he'll still be in.

What happened at that school is fucking disgusting and those who took part deserve some very strong punishments.

I hope he's not going to get charged, but everything that's happened so far makes me think he will be.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's not going to get charged, but everything that's happened so far makes me think he will be.

If you read the comments after the article, the most disturbing thing is a guy who played there in the 80's saying its been going on sine then and everyone was scared to step up and say anything.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State fan calling South Bend a shit hole is funny, I guess you forgot why you couldn't play in a Bowl game last year. Good luck the rest of the way.

Your first reaction is to use children being raped as your comeback. Sure says a lot about you. Will never understand the fans who use a tragedy as a way to take a shot at another fan base. Pathetic. :wtf2: is wrong with people like you.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartsfield is done, PSU has moved on according to a Rivals reporter on twitter

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB JuWan Briscoe was offered yesterday. He is currently a Clemson commit but is visiting for OSU game

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, they couldn't convince him to come for Maryland or Temple when we'll have a chance to have a game that the crowd can stay excited for?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, they couldn't convince him to come for Maryland or Temple when we'll have a chance to have a game that the crowd can stay excited for?

They'll have a sellout, whiteout and great atmosphere. Crowd was live till teh end of that shitty NW game, doubt they'll be less so after a full day of partying. They'll see how crazy it is at the start and realize how live teh place can be when they are there restoring the roar.