• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pederson says he will kneel.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson should link up with his players when off the clock and kneel all they want. Doing this shit on company time is embarrassing. Philadelphia isn't the city to be doing this in either. The fan base is full of blue-collar Americans that are the last to want to kneel and piss & moan that the Federal government isn't making everything economically equal for everyone.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see sitting as disrespectful, I think kneeling is an excellent compromise, both respectful yet demonstrating a concern for perceived injustices in our country. Our right to do these things is what makes our country great. Just think how great this country would be if we were all united and stood together as one.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh as I think about more... to me kneeling takes more effort than standing, so I for one am all for it. Kneel, lay down, do whatever the F you want. Until someone pulls his pants down and shits right on the field I am fine with all of this.
Most people are not fine with it. Shitting on the field? Someone could use that as a protest against uni-sex bathrooms.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people are not fine with it. Shitting on the field? Someone could use that as a protest against uni-sex bathrooms.

Well most people are idiots.

And people paying attention and causing media hype over this crap are the reason it's fueled... if everyone just shook their head like me and went, "LOL" it'd go away.

What about all the people who don't stand during a game because they're too busy chowing a dog or beer or on their cell phone to care?

Colin has to pay US tax... on a lot of money. That's all I care about. So he wants to kneel during a fucking song? K.. do it. Freedom and all. I don't give a shit.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THis is my favorite notion, the notion that "most are fine with kneeling" or "most veterans support the protests." Clearly you pro-protesting fuck-tards are selling the U.S. population short.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THis is my favorite notion, the notion that "most are fine with kneeling" or "most veterans support the protests." Clearly you pro-protesting fuck-tards are selling the U.S. population short.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, so the statement "most *insert whatever* are fine with" is a stupid argument. That said, the counter argument to those people that are offended by this should be: "You're entitled to your own beliefs, let OTHER people be entitled to theirs..." and drop it at that.

The less of a deal you make of this whole thing, the less of a 'thing' it becomes. Look at South Parks response for Fs sake. "Kneel, lay down, do whatever you want... OMG WHO THE HELL CARES!!!!" and the whole thing was trivialized... complete with Colin not knowing WTF to do lol.

The only reason people are still and now kneeling is because the media gets involved, hypes it up... and gets ratings.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, so the statement "most *insert whatever* are fine with" is a stupid argument. That said, the counter argument to those people that are offended by this should be: "You're entitled to your own beliefs, let OTHER people be entitled to theirs..." and drop it at that.

The less of a deal you make of this whole thing, the less of a 'thing' it becomes. Look at South Parks response for Fs sake. "Kneel, lay down, do whatever you want... OMG WHO THE HELL CARES!!!!" and the whole thing was trivialized... complete with Colin not knowing WTF to do lol.

The only reason people are still and now kneeling is because the media gets involved, hypes it up... and gets ratings.
Respect is clearly a thing of the past. Honoring tradition is also apparently out the window. Society fucking sucks.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of you have been to a game when you can see lazy bastards everywhere not taking their hats off during the anthem? To me that's more disrespectful. The fat bastard two rows down from me talking over the anthem in a drunken stupor to his buddy with his hat on backwards should be criticized just as much.

Was this on a trip to Lambeau?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect is clearly a thing of the past. Honoring tradition is also apparently out the window. Society fucking sucks.

Not arguing with ANY of that. Individuals are morons, "PEOPLE" are retarded. What else can you do except ignore them and hope (and usually does) it goes away?