• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PC should win coach of the year

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we heard and read was teams dont go back to back. And were one win away from hfa. This team had a ton of drama, harvin, big personalities. Etc.

Can you really give it to arians? The offensive guy for zona.....their d is the reason theyre good this year.

Schneider should win exec of the year and pc should win coach.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more on board with Schneider winning.

I've got NO issue with Arians though. He's done an incredible job.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With guy's like Josh Freeman, Terrell Pryor, Rex Grossman, or even Brady Quinn sitting at home and Arians starts Ryan Lindley for the division? I have serious reluctance giving Arians COY. As stated above, he is known as an offensive guru and that's been the weak link of the team. Pete is a defensive guy and has put together possibly the greatest defense in history. Garrett deserves it more than Arians, and the fact that the coaching staff and executives of Seattle have yet to get awarded for their accomplishments shows what a joke these are anyways.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like zona has come out of nowhere...,they won ten last yr.

Id be on board with garrett...but honestly our last three years and most likely wont get coach or exec of the year either???

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Caldwell. They're not going to give it to the coach of the defending Super Bowl champs. It just doesn't happen. Maybe it has happened in the past, I don't know, but it's not happening this year.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should change the COY award to "most improved team" award.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be Arians and it won't even be close. Second place is Garrett. I'm not sure Pete is going to be seen by the national pundits as doing anything more than the plethora of 4 loss teams around the league. Zona got to that mark with worst injuries. It's just a more visible coaching job this year.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll deserves to be in the discussion, that is for sure... He's had to endure injuries, suspensions this year as well... Plus, with the Hawks losing quite a few players to FA last season, it's impressive to see that we haven't missed much...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll deserves to be in the discussion, that is for sure... He's had to endure injuries, suspensions this year as well... Plus, with the Hawks losing quite a few players to FA last season, it's impressive to see that we haven't missed much...

I don't think enduring suspensions is a good thing for a coach's resume. I think you could argue a perfect coach would make sure his guys didn't get suspended in the first place. Besides, I'm racking my brain here and I can't think of anyone we had suspended. Did we have suspensions this year? I'm drawing a blank.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think enduring suspensions is a good thing for a coach's resume. I think you could argue a perfect coach would make sure his guys didn't get suspended in the first place. Besides, I'm racking my brain here and I can't think of anyone we had suspended. Did we have suspensions this year? I'm drawing a blank.

Irvin was out for 4 games, no?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, I dunno. I thought he was suspended 4 games to start the season in 2013 not this year. My brain can't remember shit anymore. :lol:

You may be right... I'm getting old too... :omg:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have been thinking of B. Browner...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like zona has come out of nowhere...,they won ten last yr.

Id be on board with garrett...but honestly our last three years and most likely wont get coach or exec of the year either???

Wazz it is not as if Seattle came out of no where either. I can go with Garrett.

My coach of the year is Teryl Austin Lions DC. Took basically the same players and turned them into a top ranked defense. Actually surprised they stayed ahead of you guys for as long as they did.

I will say PC prolly does not care about COY as much as he wants to be called back to back SB champ HC.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians will win COY, no doubt in my mind. I've got no problem with that, Cards have a heck of a win/lose record and to do that with your starting QB out much of the season and all the other injuries is just flat impressive.
Pete has done a heck of job also, but it's the culmination of great coaching and drafting over the last few years, that has helped contribute to the success of this season. It wasn't a one year OMG turn around and most expected a very good season for the Seahawks this year, based on the roster and winning the SB.

I very much doubt Pete gives a rats ass and I don't either.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians will win COY, no doubt in my mind. I've got no problem with that, Cards have a heck of a win/lose record and to do that with your starting QB out much of the season and all the other injuries is just flat impressive.

Agree... Pete would be the first one to congratulate him and have problem saying that he definitely deserved it...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete has done a heck of job also, but it's the culmination of great coaching and drafting over the last few years, that has helped contribute to the success of this season. It wasn't a one year OMG turn around and most expected a very good season for the Seahawks this year, based on the roster and winning the SB.

Your probably spot on with Arians for COY, but Jason Garrett has a shot as well. Dallas was suppose to be a .500 team and the Eagles were suppose to run away with the NFCE, but he finally got his guys to play to their talent level and it has showed up to this point winning the NFCE.