• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats locker room attendant deflated Bradys balls

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady sacrifices some in salary because he is smart enough to know that he would not be near as marketable as a brand if he played for a loser.

Or maybe it's because he appreciates them for giving him the opportunity to play football, after 31 other teams passed him up multiple times :noidea:

Marley

Evil Incorporated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 Balt tip off Colts about Pats using deflated balls. Check at half time and they are off 2 lbs.
Not even. If leaks are to be believed, 10 of the 11 were off by about 1 PSI. The other was around 2.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe it's because he appreciates them for giving him the opportunity to play football, after 31 other teams passed him up multiple times :noidea:

A. Umm...I'm sure he does appreciate that, but I'm also sure it's more about having a good business mind (or at least listening to those with good business minds).

B. You can go ahead and say all 32 teams...the Patriots passed him up multiple times as well.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C. They ultimately drafted him, which brings back my initial response.

Why are you so upset that I stated Brady has made good business decisions?

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misread that initial statement. But my point is that players can be loyal to one franchise. Guys like Troy Brown and Teddy Bruschi for example. Like Ray Lewis was for the Ravens.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can kiss his job goodbye.

Are you kidding? He will be driving a Mercedes and living the high life now. Robert just bought his silence with a big check. Didn't you hear how brazen Kraft is in his news conference.

No need to worry about that little guy again....

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that the Patriots are ready, if anyone wants to make some smartaleck remark, just let LaGarette Blount handle it, he knows what to do.
large_oregon_legarrette_blount_suspended.jpg

Stay classy, Pats, good to know that they found their sacrificial lamb.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I'm entirely convinced the Pats did this on purpose, but I also fully believe the league won't be able to find a smoking gun that proves it unless someone comes forward and admits doing it.

That means this thing will linger for several weeks with undoubtedly more leaks and speculation before the league files its findings and ends up doing basically nothing about it. That result will leave a seriously bad taste in everyone's mouth (well, outside of Foxborough anyway) that will forever leave most of us using a * next to every single achievement for the team, coach, and Brady.

In short, it will turn most of the entire football fanbase around the country into Hammerdowns. :nod:

Kraft can ask for an apology all he wants, but the result will end up being that they can't prove it, not that they are cleared of all wrong doing. Big difference.

If all of these sources are true and teams came to the league before that game then every close game they won is a travesty to this sport. They robbed the Ravens of a fair chance to win. They robbed the Jets of a fair game twice. Yes, the advantage doing this on purpose gains is likely minimal, but those close games come down to only a play or two and if it helps them in a handful of plays each game it taints every close game they have ever played in.

Exactly! This whole issue is ridiculous. No one is going to admit they deflated the balls and the NFL will come away with a decision that is inconclusive. Kraft will probably be given his "apology" by Frat Brother Goodell and the world will go on. Enough already....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that the Patriots are ready, if anyone wants to make some smartaleck remark, just let LaGarette Blount handle it, he knows what to do.
large_oregon_legarrette_blount_suspended.jpg

Stay classy, Pats, good to know that they found their sacrificial lamb.

yes they did, head referee who signed off on the balls and supposedly didn't gauge them

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? He will be driving a Mercedes and living the high life now. Robert just bought his silence with a big check. Didn't you hear how brazen Kraft is in his news conference.

No need to worry about that little guy again....

I'd try and get you that job, but way above your pay grade and aptitude level. Can you supersize my fries please and quit bogging?