• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats locker room attendant deflated Bradys balls

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be driving a new Mercedes in a few weeks. Someone has to be the sacrificial lamb. :noidea:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously anyone who thinks a ball boy acted alone to deflate balls is either the biggest homer on the planet, or insane........simple as that

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FVzzXdI.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pats lose they will cry about the league doing this to them for the next year. If they win it was a rallying point and everyone else will have a * next to the "win". It will forever be tarnished.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously anyone who thinks a ball boy acted alone to deflate balls is either the biggest homer on the planet, or insane........simple as that

I honestly don't think it will matter. Ultimately the ball boy/attendant is still employed by the Patriots and is part of the organization. It's really all Goodell will need to render punishment to the club. Remember that Sean Payton didn't know about the bounties either, but Goodell ruled that he ought to have known.

It will be too much of a coincidence that other teams reported the Pats were doing something fishy with balls, and then the Indy Game pretty much confirms those reports could actually be true, and then a Pats ballboy is caught on video taking the balls into a room for 10 minutes before the game starts and what do you know? The balls turn out to be fishy after all.

I'm guessing some suspensions are coming, probably some draft picks surrendered too. And likely a big-ass fine.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true, not that there's anything wrong with that

integrity shmegrity

JUST WIN BABY

I'm glad someone still subscribes to that notion

Fucking go out there punch the motherfucker in the mouth and take his lunch money, leave him on the ground spittin bloody chiclets.

I'm Lyle Alzado and I approve this message :suds:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pats lose they will cry about the league doing this to them for the next year. If they win it was a rallying point and everyone else will have a * next to the "win". It will forever be tarnished.

Only for the people who hated the Pats anyway.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft found a scapegoat. He'll be driving a Lamborghini next year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like a no lose situation for Seahwaks. Pats lose you wont hear any excuses from fans or team. Pats win and you will hear some Seattle players ( sherman) and fans and other fans with the silent asterisk shit

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a no lose situation for Seahwaks. Pats lose you wont hear any excuses from fans or team. Pats win and you will hear some Seattle players ( sherman) and fans and other fans with the silent asterisk shit

Sonny I'm starting to get that weird feeling like a crap storm is coming to AZ and the Pats are looking for a victim and there is only the one option.

I could be wrong, but it's just starting to have that feel.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sonny I'm starting to get that weird feeling like a crap storm is coming to AZ and the Pats are looking for a victim and there is only the one option.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think it will matter. Ultimately the ball boy/attendant is still employed by the Patriots and is part of the organization. It's really all Goodell will need to render punishment to the club. Remember that Sean Payton didn't know about the bounties either, but Goodell ruled that he ought to have known.

It will be too much of a coincidence that other teams reported the Pats were doing something fishy with balls, and then the Indy Game pretty much confirms those reports could actually be true, and then a Pats ballboy is caught on video taking the balls into a room for 10 minutes before the game starts and what do you know? The balls turn out to be fishy after all.

I'm guessing some suspensions are coming, probably some draft picks surrendered too. And likely a big-ass fine.

No lost draft picks or suspensions but most likely a $25,000 fine.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The refs are going to be looking for a victim too. There's no way Godell wants to hand the Pats the throphy and every ref knows it. Might have more than just the Hawks to worry about

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sonny I'm surprised at your comment. I never thought you were paranoid.