• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats fans are threatening to stop watching NFL games if the discipline isn't overturned

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat fans may not want to read this post. I'm about to shit all over everything you believe to be true and holy.

1. Belichik is a cheater.
2. Tom Brady is a cheater.
3. "The Deflator" got his nickname by deflating footballs, not his gut.
4. Part of your defense has been "other teams are cheating too." You may be right, other teams may be doing it, but it's the Patriots who keep getting caught. This means there are only 2 logical conclusions. Either the Patriots are the only one's cheating. Or they are the stupidest fucking cheaters in history and make the morons responsible for Watergate look like fucking geniuses.
5. Gisele is a beard.
6. Brady is pheg.
7. Belichik isn't human, he's an automoton.
8. Your team calls themselves the Patriots and their colors are red, blue and fucking silver. How can they be the Patriots and not even get the fucking colors right? It's red, WHITE and blue.
9. Everyone liked you better when you were the Boston Patriots (and got the fucking colors right).
10. Robert Kraft is turning into Donald Sterling with all of his protestations and claims of innocence. He's about as believable too.
11. The "Patriot Way" is a sham.

That is all.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat fans may not want to read this post. I'm about to shit all over everything you believe to be true and holy.

4. Part of your defense has been "other teams are cheating too." You may be right, other teams may be doing it, but it's the Patriots who keep getting caught. This means there are only 2 logical conclusions. Either the Patriots are the only one's cheating. Or they are the stupidest fucking cheaters in history and make the morons responsible for Watergate look like fucking geniuses.
5. Gisele is a beard.
6. Brady is pheg.
8. Your team calls themselves the Patriots and their colors are red, blue and fucking silver. How can they be the Patriots and not even get the fucking colors right? It's red, WHITE and blue.
9. Everyone liked you better when you were the Boston Patriots (and got the fucking colors right).
10. Robert Kraft is turning into Donald Sterling with all of his protestations and claims of innocence. He's about as believable too.

That is all.
oh-no-you-didn-t-o.gif

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hilarious. Why would they think anyone cares if they don't have a ceremony?

The NFL would care. It's the kickoff to the 50th annv. season on National Television.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm,.......something tells me Roger will be seated right next to the Rooney's on that Thursday-Night-Kickoff.....?!

You're assuming he get's through security.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't seem to see your name on the guest list. Is that Godell with one O?"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5. Gisele is a beard.
6. Brady is pheg.

That is all.

Yawwwwn. I'm sorry were you saying something?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are going to gather at Lexington common and then march down to Foxboro and Gilette Stadium and burn Goodell in effigy.

Unless of course Goodell is there where they'll tar and feather him instead!

Foxboro police will not intervene because of the traffic control responsibilities... "wink,wink"

:)

Will they come riding on horseback with lanterns?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will they come riding on horseback with lanterns?

I disagree, I think Foxborough PD will say "We're sorry, but the State Police have operational command here today, so you'll need to speak with them"

Then the State Police will say, "We're sorry, but that's a local PD issue, you'll have to speak with them."

:yes:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, I think Foxborough PD will say "We're sorry, but the State Police have operational command here today, so you'll need to speak with them"

Then the State Police will say, "We're sorry, but that's a local PD issue, you'll have to speak with them."

:yes:

and then they will break out the water cannons!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either that or put a barrel on route 1 and tie them to the barrel and let traffic go

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait, wait. Pats fans are saying they are going to stop watching NFL games?

This guy......will be crushed.
em4cmIs.gif

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm aware of.:scratch:

What else would he be crying about? Is there a greater tragedy in the world, than Brady not being allowed to deflate balls, and the Pats fans being so mad that they are threatening to not watch NFL games anymore?

I mean, what else in the world could possibly be going on, that would cause a grown man to cry?

I mean there has not been a greater tragedy since Rudy not being allowed to dress for the last game...

sadrudy.0.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop watching NFL games? So they will go back to doing what they did pre-2000?