• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Week

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how much is there to talk about?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the football season and I'm glad that we're still seeing games on Sundays. I know that the Broncos have been horrid the last four weeks but I would still rather watch the games than be in the off season.

Having said all of that, this is going to be a tough contest since the Patriots have had two weeks to prepare and the Broncos are not playing good football. I think the Broncos will come out strong, after yesterday's embarrassment but will probably fall short. You never know, since Mile High can have strange effects on other teams. The Patriots have traditionally struggled here.

I'm excited for this game (believe it or not!), since it's a conference rivalry and hey......it's Tom Brady. My prediction is unfortunately a loss for the Broncos but I suspect that they're going to make this a competitive affair.

Obviously, I'm a fan and I don't do this for a living! Go Broncos!! I have hope (although tiny)!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Patriots can't get the Broncos juices going - I don't know what can.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Bellichick today said we are an explosive offense!!

:dhd:

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots a lot Broncos a little

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots injured list is about as long as the turd I dropped this morning.

That being said, Belichick has somehow found guys to fill in and actually do better than the starters who are hurt. Bademosi for Gilmore, J. Jones for Rowe are two off the top of my head.

This has always been a 'no excuses' rivalry and back in May we Pats fans were looking at this week and next as the biggest impediment to a successful season.

I think this is going to be a screamer......you know, where all of us watching the game keep screaming "SHIT" at the TV and "WTF WAS THAT?" ...................When it's over, one side will sink back and just say, "I knew it, I told you".

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That being said, Belichick has somehow found guys to fill in and actually do better than the starters who are hurt. Bademosi for Gilmore, J. Jones for Rowe are two off the top of my head.

This has always been a 'no excuses' rivalry and back in May we Pats fans were looking at this week and next as the biggest impediment to a successful season.

I think this is going to be a screamer......you know, where all of us watching the game keep screaming "SHIT" at the TV and "WTF WAS THAT?" ...................When it's over, one side will sink back and just say, "I knew it, I told you".
Relax. You got this one.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't need to come up with pre-excuses in this game. You've got it. Go place your Vegas bets. This one is a cake walk. I know we have had your number in the past but you got this one so you can enjoy the weekend already. This is a coast game for you. I know, no such thing in the NFL as an easy game, but there really is this time.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing for the Pats - the Broncos will show and play, but the outcome is already set.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recommend this speech in the locker room before the game.

"The lowly - one win - NY Giants came here - with 8 starters out and kicked your asses. The fans - look at you as losers and trash. If you have any pride at all - if you have any self-respect - go out there and pick the biggest bully on the block and show him your are here to take their lunch money today. Make the Patriots pay for this season - focus all the negative thoughts you have on them - and explode into those Mfers. Don't let our fans leave this stadium again thinking this Denver Bronco's team didn't and wouldn't fight for each other. Now - get out there and make plays!"

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Ted Cruz' dad.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Crash. Ever since he quit washing his belly button we have been losing.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another nice effort tonight. props

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say we cut off DC from telling us what week it is.