• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots trade Chandler Jones to Cardinals

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plantar Fascitis is what's being reported. If so, he'll be fine.

Good luck with that. This is not his first bout with this. He struggled in both 2014 & 25 with this issue. It's a reoccurring problem for him.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper was carted of the practice field...looking like the Cards may be on the better end of the deal as of now.

The Cards got better the immediate part of the deal the minute this trade was made. Coop could end being an overall above average G while also being a great run-blocker. And the second round pick could be a great player. But for the next two years(the Cards will definitely franchise him if no extension gets done) & maybe longer, the Cards will get immediate production at a position they been desperately trying to fill for years.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards got better the immediate part of the deal the minute this trade was made. Coop could end being an overall above average G while also being a great run-blocker. And the second round pick could be a great player. But for the next two years(the Cards will definitely franchise him if no extension gets done) & maybe longer, the Cards will get immediate production at a position they been desperately trying to fill for years.

Assuming Chandler doesn't show up at the local police station shirtless high on synthetic weed.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that. This is not his first bout with this. He struggled in both 2014 & 25 with this issue. It's a reoccurring problem for him.

I can't find where he has dealt with this in the 14 and 15 season. A turf toe, knee injury,and a wrist injury. All of which he made a full recovery from, but no Planta Fasciitis.

None of these are remarkable injuries for an NFL lineman.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also the Patriots didn't take the 2nd round pick, they traded it to New Orleans for two 3rd rounders.

RD 3 pick #78 - Joe Thuney G & Tackle NC State

&

RD 3 pick #112 - Malcom Mitchell WR Georgia

Won't be all that simple to figure out who got the better of the deal, and may take many years.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck would I posture? I'm confidant the Cards can beat NE with or without Cooper. I was just saying as of this moment it looks like AZ got the better deal. For all we know Jones could get a career ending injury in training camp and never play a down in AZ. You read too much into things, calm your tits.

Oh, I don't know. What I do know - Cards fans have been acting like they won the Superbowl when Brady accepted the 4 game suspension. Really guys, you still have to play the game - and it is against the Patriots.
Talk when you win something......

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I don't know. What I do know - Cards fans have been acting like they won the Superbowl when Brady accepted the 4 game suspension. Really guys, you still have to play the game - and it is against the Patriots.
Talk when you win something......
:wtf:
I may have missed something as I started ignoring deflatgate threads over a year ago. I haven't seen any Cards fans say anything like you're intimating.