• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Peterson

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that was petty . He should been traded My guess Is we can find someone ready to trade a player for player The Steeler's , Arizona would probably like some pass rush I bet there depth at CB is better than ours

Arizona' depth at CB is actually very weak. They have struggled to find CB help. Last year they had 3rd rd rookie CB Brandon Williams who was a converted RB at Texas A&M start and he did an awful job. lost the job early. This year they signed Jamar Taylor who has been a little better, but CB is a very low point for Arizona after Peterson. So no, they do not have better depth then we do. They probably have one of the worst depth in the NFL at the position. Taylor is often injured. Their #3 CB is now a journeyman in Bene Benwierke who was cut and signed by 3 different teams last year. 3rd rd bust Brandon Williams is their #4 CB and UDFA Diatrick Nicholas is their #5.
They need CB help.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona' depth at CB is actually very weak. They have struggled to find CB help. Last year they had 3rd rd rookie CB Brandon Williams who was a converted RB at Texas A&M start and he did an awful job. lost the job early. This year they signed Jamar Taylor who has been a little better, but CB is a very low point for Arizona after Peterson. So no, they do not have better depth then we do. They probably have one of the worst depth in the NFL at the position. Taylor is often injured. Their #3 CB is now a journeyman in Bene Benwierke who was cut and signed by 3 different teams last year. 3rd rd bust Brandon Williams is their #4 CB and UDFA Diatrick Nicholas is their #5.
They need CB help.

Pass Rush helps . fact

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think the only team that would have any interest would be a legit contender who needs some help with the pass rush ..

I cannot imagine Ray agreeing to a new contract w/ the Cards ...

A pay raise … Oh I think he would be pretty happy because at this point he is so looking at a pay decrease or better yet cut out of the NFL ..It is not like he is in the driver seat. he has played like shit and been hurt .

It is not like he has showed something

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at our defense - esp with the possibility of Cravens giving us a boost - who's to say that Peterson isnt the one missing piece that allows us to make that run ??

We're only going to have a prime time Von Miller for a few more seasons .... We get Peterson to lock down that CB spot across from Harris - who is older than Peterson - that, to me, is the one missing piece ...

This offense as it is is better than what went out there and put up 194 total yards vs Carolina

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson won’t make a difference as long as Joe Woods is calling coverage. Guy can’t make adjustments to save his life.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson won’t make a difference as long as Joe Woods is calling coverage. Guy can’t make adjustments to save his life.

says the guy that said SB50 was anyone but us

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sad part I kind of agree

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass Rush helps . fact

DUH!

The point was the Cardinals do not have better CB's then us... Nobody is arguing what is more important. I wasn't trying to be an ass to you. I was just stating it. Chill out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy that said SB50 was anyone but us

My favorite Duffman moments are when he wanted us to lose on purpose the year we won SB 50 because "we had no chance to win"

and when he wanted to claim Demaryius Thomas a bust year 3, just days before he blew up against the Vikings. :) We will never let him live those down. ;)