• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick McCaw is legit!

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid will be a star! The f*cking Warriors got a steal in the Draft!

He just sent the game against Denver into Overtime with a 3 pointer to end the 4th.
And then hit a contested bank shot for the game winner in OT!
Not only in this game, but in the previous games, he had always the confidence holding the ball, shooting or setting plays.

He's performing better than Ingram this off-season imo, considering his team is loaded with superstars
He should be the one shooting the game winners instead of Steph or KD this season :dhd:

Thoughts on this rookie?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid will be a star! The f*cking Warriors got a steal in the Draft!

He just sent the game against Denver into Overtime with a 3 pointer to end the 4th.
And then hit a contested bank shot for the game winner in OT!
Not only in this game, but in the previous games, he had always the confidence holding the ball, shooting or setting plays.

He's performing better than Ingram this off-season imo, considering his team is loaded with superstars
He should be the one shooting the game winners instead of Steph or KD this season :dhd:

Thoughts on this rookie?
It's preseason...he might end up being a good player but I wouldn't get too excited about playing well in games that don't count.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is fair to be excited. The main "weakness" most can find with the Warriors is depth. They don't need McCaw to be a star, they simply need him to be a good rotation player and he seems ready to be just that.

His length and skill will allow him to fit in perfectly in the Warrior system. They now have 3 quality reserve guards which will help them navigate the regular season and survive injuries in the playoffs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is fair to be excited. The main "weakness" most can find with the Warriors is depth. They don't need McCaw to be a star, they simply need him to be a good rotation player and he seems ready to be just that.

His length and skill will allow him to fit in perfectly in the Warrior system. They now have 3 quality reserve guards which will help them navigate the regular season and survive injuries in the playoffs.

this observation is pretty much right on point. as long as the kid "stays in his lane" so to speak and bolsters the Dubs' bench(and of course continues to work on his game) he'll certainly be a solid player. do have to say he looks pretty good right off the bat here, though...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. It's great that the kid's showing something. As CL67 mentioned, so long as he stays in his lane, the kid could be a quality player off the bench who could hopefully fill in the role that Barbosa had.

But I wouldn't call him a "star" and besides, the Dubs really don't need any "stars". They just need guys that are capable of doing their reserve roles.

Also, I see that the kid is hovering around 185-190. For 6'7, he might want to look into actually eating and getting his weight up around 210-220.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had really hoped the Lakers would take him in the 2nd round, but I can't be upset with the Zubac pick whatsoever.

I wouldn't rule out star just yet. I could see him forcing a decision by the Warriors to match a substantial free agent offer in 2-3 years, but I believe they'll be protected under the Gilbert Arenas rule, much like the Lakers were with Clarkson this summer.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a former UNLV season ticket holder I'll be rooting for McCaw.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 20 team fantasy dynasty league. You get to keep players for as long as you want with a draft cost in the round they were originally selected.

Just got McCaw in the 10th round. He was like the 30th rookie off the board. I am stoked.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about an overreaction :laugh3:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mccaw is very solid. Always liked him in college. Bucks fucked up by trading him to us and then trading for tony snell instead

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a beast. She's also on a short list off women I'd leave wifey for.

I know most folks, men and women, despise watching the WNBA.

But, the Sparks and Lynx are pretty much the equivalent of an All Star Team.

Ps. Yes, she's a beautiful girl. I still don't know how she ended up with cro magnon headed, Sheldon Williams.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most folks, men and women, despise watching the WNBA.

But, the Sparks and Lynx are pretty much the equivalent of an All Star Team.

Ps. Yes, she's a beautiful girl. I still don't know how she ended up with cro magnon headed, Sheldon Williams.
I admit, I can't watch it. I've tried at least.

Reactions: LAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit, I can't watch it. I've tried at least.

Oh, it's awful...usually.

But, the League is on the verge of tapping out.

So, they have finally wised up and went to a hybrid NCAA/NFL type playoff system.

No conferences, top 8 Teams make the bracket.

Top 2 Teams get a bye in the first round.

We finally see the top 2 Teams play each other and both are from the Western Conference.

These two squads put up 90 plus like it's nothing.

Multiple Quality players on both Teams.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's awful...usually.

But, the League is on the verge of tapping out.

So, they have finally wised up and went to a hybrid NCAA/NFL type playoff system.

No conferences, top 8 Teams make the bracket.

Top 2 Teams get a bye in the first round.

We finally see the top 2 Teams play each other and both are from the Western Conference.

These two squads put up 90 plus like it's nothing.

Multiple Quality players on both Teams.
Wow. That's definitely an interesting set up, but whatever works at this point.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still the preseason but if he's the real deal then it's another good player for an already great team.