• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patricia Marleau this one is for you

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mypussyhurts.gif

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha

You have a pic for everything, naes

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I believe in the Marines way (my dad was a marine). You're only as strong as your weakest man. And that weakest man better be damn strong. I AM frustrated with Patty, but I believe he will be good. I believe that Patty will elevate his game.

GO SHARKS GO!!!

Cmon Patty, raise your game like I've seen you do before. You've been bad yes, but you can erase everything with effort. Do it. Joe has done it, you've done it before.....DO IT.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I believe in the Marines way (my dad was a marine). You're only as strong as your weakest man. And that weakest man better be damn strong. I AM frustrated with Patty, but I believe he will be good. I believe that Patty will elevate his game.

GO SHARKS GO!!!

Cmon Patty, raise your game like I've seen you do before. You've been bad yes, but you can erase everything with effort. Do it. Joe has done it, you've done it before.....DO IT.

Even if it means we have to listen to JR gloat that it was all do to his comments...:horn:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
theres another article in the merky about how jr used to praise him when he was with the sharks

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres another article in the merky about how jr used to praise him when he was with the sharks

I think JR likes Patty and is just trying to get him to wake up. I really think that was JRs MO in saying what he did. JR wasn't going to get Patty's attention by praising him and saying Patty has loads of talent but just needs to play harder. He went for the shock value.

And if this does wake Patty up, then I feel JR does deserve credit.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Korky said before... ask Phoenix and LA fans what they think of having had JR on their team.

He took *months* off from playing hard... not stretches of games. :rolleyes:

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably so - but I would take a JR in his prime in the playoffs over a PM in his prime... it doesn't guarantee a win, but at least I know what player will show up.

Patty, feel free to serve crow...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably so - but I would take a JR in his prime in the playoffs over a PM in his prime... it doesn't guarantee a win, but at least I know what player will show up.

Patty, feel free to serve crow...

I still wouldn't...

Look up career GWG (regular season and postseason) leader's list. Where's JR on it?

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wouldn't...

Look up career GWG (regular season and postseason) leader's list. Where's JR on it?

Some guys talk a big game to cloud the stats. Some guys let the stats do the talking. Was McEnroe the best tennis player ever? No, but to hear him, you would have thought he was. Is Federer the best ever? You wouldn't know it from him (fuck, I hate tennis too) You get my point.

:charlie:

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wouldn't...

I could care less.. scoring the GWG isn't any more important than the guy(s) that scored the rest of them up to that point, or made the right play to keep the opposition from tying and then winning the game (see game 5).

Look, I know there are some Patty worshipers here - and the man in fucking unstoppable when he shows, it is undeniable. Hell - I wan't to see him do well, he's on my team.. and I think he handled the comments gracefully as he should.

If he shows and dominates - good on him, well done. If he does not, and the Sharks fold, then I guess we can keep quoting stats and opinions to each other while oher teams compete for the cup.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he shows and dominates - good on him, well done. If he does not, and the Sharks fold, then I guess we can keep quoting stats and opinions to each other while oher teams compete for the cup.

It's too late for him to show up now. The team is mentally weaker than most newborn babies and they're going to just pack it in and fold like the chokers that they are (Marleau included).

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying "well, if he shows up and does well tonight, there's hope, blah blah blah".

No there isn't. The rest of the team is still a bunch of chokers. What if he scores 2 goals tonight and the Sharks lose 7-3?

But anyway... no point in arguing.

And I'm not trying to defend him. He's been terrible. He deserves the criticism. Just saying that it won't make a difference how he does at this point. Damage has been done (i.e. season's over).