• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Passive Aggressive Ravens thrilled with new rule

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that isn't what you said now is it?:L

Josh McDaniels calls the plays, and they do at times run the same play a second time.

I'm aware of how they do things. Saying he doesn't 'call the plays' which implies he doesn't dictate what the offense does is misleading (is he not the head coach?). I doubt he just tells McDaniels to do whatever he wants.

They guy who picked Flacco off made the point about Belichick not calling the same play twice after the game so you must know something different than him.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ever gonna get your nose out of these Pats fans behind, you little Benedict Arnold ? I'll bet you go over well with Cowboys and Texans fans, huh......
A man that doesn't support his home town team is simply a bandwagon fan, an imposter, Hello !!!!

You should change your avatar to this;
8f196bf945cc265256c93d47dbb086be_zps4bf91ec7.jpg
:L:L:L

FAIL!

th

must be a fucking RatBird. :pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm aware of how they do things. Saying he doesn't 'call the plays' which implies he doesn't dictate what the offense does is misleading (is he not the head coach?). I doubt he just tells McDaniels to do whatever he wants.

They guy who picked Flacco off made the point about Belichick not calling the same play twice after the game so you must know something different than him.

Yes I do know something different, than you.

I watch the games and they often run a play a second and sometimes even a third time.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This play has been around for a long time and used at many different levels of football. The NFL does not want this type of stuff in the league so they set a limitation on it. I don't see where BB is the genius for using plays that were designed by other coaches.

It's like the hidden receiver play that gets used in high school. It's almost impossible to pull it off in the NFL due to the fact that the player's shoulders must be squared to the LOS and line up 5 yards from the sideline.

Then why wasn't your coach aware of it and prepared for it?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This play has been around for a long time and used at many different levels of football. The NFL does not want this type of stuff in the league so they set a limitation on it. I don't see where BB is the genius for using plays that were designed by other coaches.

It's like the hidden receiver play that gets used in high school. It's almost impossible to pull it off in the NFL due to the fact that the player's shoulders must be squared to the LOS and line up 5 yards from the sideline.

Who has to be lined up square adn 5 yards from the sideline?:scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm where have I seen a Yankee "bitch move" before. Let me think for a second.

Oh yeah, this,

Dear Lord you pulled an ARod clip? An ARod clip??? Don't you know 3/4's of all Yankee fans have hated him from day 1 and would certainly call him a total bitch every day of the year and say he has never fit in on the Yankees? Why don't I just pull a clip of Jeter diving into the stands while Garciaparra was sitting out like the little bitch he was and pretend that's meaningful? And what does either have to do with the Pats and their total bitch move here? If your deflecting...your admitting defeat...

CelticPride89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bitch move, perfectly legal. Just another example of Bill making the coach on the other sideline look like a fool.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bitch move, perfectly legal. Just another example of Bill making the coach on the other sideline look like a fool.

It was both IMO. Guy is by a mile the best coach in the game and will do whatever it takes to win. I've said that in every thread on here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord you pulled an ARod clip? An ARod clip??? Don't you know 3/4's of all Yankee fans have hated him from day 1 and would certainly call him a total bitch every day of the year and say he has never fit in on the Yankees? Why don't I just pull a clip of Jeter diving into the stands while Garciaparra was sitting out like the little bitch he was and pretend that's meaningful? And what does either have to do with the Pats and their total bitch move here? If your deflecting...your admitting defeat...

And with that response,

I Win. :nod::pound::yes:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty warm welcome for the "heart of the Yankees"

Alex Rodriguez gets a 'warm hand' from Yankees fans in first at-bat | Big League Stew - Yahoo Sports

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that response,

I Win. :nod::pound::yes:

Aahhhhhh....no you don't. The responses you guys write don't even make sense. It's like you are trying to lose these discussions. Just look at this one right above this post too...