• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Park place & other fantasy leagues with hooplans in it

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Kingery isn't a bust.

Weird draft with "only" 16 teams. Gonna fly!

yea, very strange doing a draft with 30 owners and 16 owners at the same time... the 16 seems so small... Cant wait to get to my 10 team league later on this off season...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes , yoo hoo! Guess who's up at Park Place? ;)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, who knows? I just loved the stripper retort. :pound::pound::pound:

It was good. Much better than my pick. Honestly I have no clue why i took him. Regretted it right away.

I wanted cj cron. And he was taken right before me. I think I just panicked.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don’t make a terrible pick. Like I did.

Btw, very good chance you'll get to make a snide comment on my next pick, unless I change my mind at the last minute.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, very good chance you'll get to make a snide comment on my next pick, unless I change my mind at the last minute.

I’ll make a snide comment no matter what. I already sassed fuzzy for his pick.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll make a snide comment no matter what. I already sassed fuzzy for his pick.
Yeah, but I thought that was a little half-hearted.

However, that brings me to another question: How do we address ourselves on that site? I've waffled back and forth between calling @TKOSpikes TKO or Whipped. I call you Tony (or some variation of that name, because I've always liked it). I wanna call @Yellow Fuzzies fuzzy, but I don't wanna confuse everyone else in the league.

Lol, and do I think wayyyy too much about stuff like this? Yep. :lebowski2::lebowski2::lebowski2:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, that brings me to another question: How do we address ourselves on that site? I've waffled back and forth between calling @TKOSpikes TKO or Whipped. I call you Tony (or some variation of that name, because I've always liked it). I wanna call @Yellow Fuzzies fuzzy, but I don't wanna confuse everyone else in the league.

Lol, and do I think wayyyy too much about stuff like this? Yep. :lebowski2::lebowski2::lebowski2:

Yea. I noticed you calling me Tony. I have laughed every time. Since clearly my name ain’t tony.

I like when you originally came to the big league. And I called you chef soggy red. And you had no clue it was me. Entertained me for a couple minutes. Pretty easy to entertain me.

Might have even added a Chris to the chef soggy red name.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. I noticed you calling me Tony. I have laughed every time. Since clearly my name ain’t tony.

I like when you originally came to the big league. And I called you chef soggy red. And you had no clue it was me. Entertained me for a couple minutes. Pretty easy to entertain me.

Might have even added a Chris to the chef soggy red name.
Lol, you get cake for that. Took me awhile to figure out you were the Orioles. However, I had you pegged in Park Place, and I must admit, the name is crazily creative. I think I even questioned you about the dancers somewhere along the line. :)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you get cake for that. Took me awhile to figure out you were the Orioles. However, I had you pegged in Park Place, and I must admit, the name is crazily creative. I think I even questioned you about the dancers somewhere along the line. :)

I don’t think you ever asked. I mentioned why in one of these threads and then the rest is history.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still figuring out who is behind all the names in Paul's league. There you are Milk, you dancing fool.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah- I have switched to Infield Flies in most of my baseball leagues. In one league they have gone to calling me Fuzzy Flies.
It took a while for me to switch from Reverend Jim to Chef then you went on to SBB!
On another note-Very noble move by Paul to take the team that I rejected to help the legue continue. Good news is that I will be a committed league member into the future.

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- I have switched to Infield Flies in most of my baseball leagues. In one league they have gone to calling me Fuzzy Flies.
It took a while for me to switch from Reverend Jim to Chef then you went on to SBB!
On another note-Very noble move by Paul to take the team that I rejected to help the legue continue. Good news is that I will be a committed league member into the future.

The good Reverend Jim is the Marlins in this league; I just call him Mr. Finch. :)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just want you guys to know, even though i hated my second round pick, i liked my third and 4th round picks a lot... so you all have to fear my bottom feeding team!!!