• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston PD > LAPD. At least according to two mexican ladies who need a new pick up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Their pussy little hurricane was a fucking joke but they wanted/demanded Katrina-like coverage and sympathy for it. That's been my point all along.

Thousands of people forever lost their home, I think they would di-agree with you dude

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Superstorm" my ass. That term was invented specifically for New York to magnify the issue and was never used before and will never be used again.

---

this is true

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching how can they be crowned heroes after such an incompetent job, makes you wonder how far they need to go before they get criticized (by Papi, or anyone else)

Let him escape a shootout, not being able to find him for the susequent 18 hours.... guy go takes a smoke and sees the body in his boat

"WOW WHAT AN AMAZING JOB BY THE POLICE"

So true and everyone knows it. The glory and praise are just laughable.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if it doesn't impact you, you don't give a shit about people getting hurt.

Fair enough..

Well, I tend to care about people on the west side of the Mississippi (excluding most Californians and wetbacks), but you people on the east side of the Mississippi? No, I don't care. There are too many of you as it is. You would all have a better quality of life if your overall population was reduced by about 40% and laws were passed to limit the number of people that can live or work within any given square mile.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit about the russians

but what does that tell you when arguably the most corrupt superpower in the world (US jokes not included) tell us "hey, this guy was over here for a while hanging with people we are scared to death of. mind checking him out"?

that says a lot to me

we'll see

its certainly possible.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man we are like a revolving door...no matter what we do or say the conversation always ends up in a boston vs new york dick measuring contest....you guys gotta know that both of them are toilets by now...

im going to enjoy my 85 degree weather...year round golf... bitches that have tans..you guys keep worrying about who has the bigger shithole

Yeah, but watch out for class 4 superstorms...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but maybe they just wanted to kill people?

We immediately knew the motives behind 911 and OKC.

All we know about this is that one was a boxer, one wrestled and they were from another country.

We also know that the older brother was radicalized, thrown out of his mosque for "rage filled rants" and was "sympathetic to Al Queda"

this was muslims shit heads doing things that muslim shit heads do...for the reasons all mulsim shitheads do shitty things...

Note...not all muslims are shitheads...just the ones that bring bombs into crowds of innocent civilians..and fly planes into buildings...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man we are like a revolving door...no matter what we do or say the conversation always ends up in a boston vs new york dick measuring contest....

fuckin right

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there's some spirited debate here but (from what I can tell) we'll all be back in here tomorrow without anybody picking up their toys and leaving mad.

hammer this shit has been going down mon-friday for the better part of a decade....as sad as that sounds its the lame truth....every mornings promise denegrates into the afternoons panty fest

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man we are like a revolving door...no matter what we do or say the conversation always ends up in a boston vs new york dick measuring contest....you guys gotta know that both of them are toilets by now...

im going to enjoy my 85 degree weather...year round golf... bitches that have tans..you guys keep worrying about who has the bigger shithole

POST OT THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking most boring place on earth. Keep it

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I lived in NYC from 92-94 and went back one time when my wife wanted to see the place in 95. You couldn't drag me back to the frozen NE with a fucking towtruck.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there's some spirited debate here but (from what I can tell) we'll all be back in here tomorrow without anybody picking up their toys and leaving mad.

Well, Dirt hasn't started TYPING IN ALLCAPS, so hold that thought.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

New York being unprepared for that storm is on new York, but don't underestimate the damage that was done. I don't think them calling it a superstorm was really a slight to other cities that have dealt with worse, really don't think so. While people's houses were under water, I really don't think they took solace in the fact that Katrina was worse

But we should take solace in the fact that only a few people died and not thousands and only a few hundred lost limbs?

Two bombs blew up at a race that almost all of us have attended at least once. Forgive us for being bent about it.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you already said you dont live in seattle

we went over this when i brought up those winds off the mountains you cry about

I live 40 miles southeast of Seattle. I work within the Seattle metropolis, so its economy affects me.