• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so pickles....you think roy halladay is back or are those last 2 starts just a mirage?

Not really sure. He looked pretty good against the cards imo. his control has really looked much better, which was my biggest issue earlier

I'll stick with my original hope. He'll be good maybe even a mid tier number 2. But he's not gonna be the old Halladay no more.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I probably should have done the same. My sentiments aren't a reflection on how I feel about Boston, but the way that people pretend like we're "united" anytime tragedy strikes. We're not united; we're fucking fractured on every level from top-to-bottom.

i agree with that.....yes it sucks and is sad but it doesn't really effect me

they have my sympathy but i dont know how any of them feel

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure. He looked pretty good against the cards imo. his control has really looked much better, which was my biggest issue earlier

I'll stick with my original hope. He'll be good maybe even a mid tier number 2. But he's not gonna be the old Halladay no more.

'David Ortiz > Kate Upton'

~ Brocko Strongo

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Hello 1985

I'll see you in 30 years, that way I'll fit right in, in Tampa

dirt...in 30 years i will still be banging 26 year old scallywags...you will have a wierd accent and sit in a deli complaining about the mayor

i win bro

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're going to welch then...

Here I was so moved by your whole talk that you gave us about honoring bets and such...

There was never any reference to the avatars having to be sports related.

If you lack the integrity to honor your bet, that's on you. But that's your avatar....

Dude just pick an avatar that won't get me in trouble at work and stop acting like a bitch.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt...in 30 years i will still be banging 26 year old scallywags...you will have a wierd accent and sit in a deli complaining about the mayor

i win bro

Tampa is a crime-infested shithole...

Let's not pretend otherwise...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm sorry for your city, don't take it any other way. I thought the Boston PD did a horrible job and were very very lucky to not cost more people their lives, that's been my only opinion

I think this is a minority opinion but I do think it's funny that the second the lockdown was lifted they got a lead on the guy. Maybe lift the lock down sometime in the morning after the BPD lost the guy's trail?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm sorry for your city, don't take it any other way. I thought the Boston PD did a horrible job and were very very lucky to not cost more people their lives, that's been my only opinion

Just shut up on this subject dude...Pickles is right...you're coming off like a complete dick...

"man this sucks"

"bullshit...9/11 was bad...this is nothing!!"

Yeah..you're that asshole...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes we are.....but you know what i still have my guns and the knowledge that no matter what happens...uncle sam aint getting them without the bullets first

And I don't think Obama has been told just how many people feel the same way. Let him come try to take them and you'll see armed militias popping up everywhere. That would be the beginning of the end.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Here come the conspiracy theories. . . .

there has to be an explanation of why people were taking pictures of them placing bombs in front of children

i doubt they were following joe blow and snapped a few random pictures of him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i win bro

Oh boy, nothing like having to drive 40 miles to find a 26 year old. You know you can find hot 20 something's from Tampa?

NYC

You lose

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude just pick an avatar that won't get me in trouble at work and stop acting like a bitch.

kirk-sucked-his-cock.gif