• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I only worry about how it will affect Seattle's economy. Katrina raised everyone's homeowner's insurance. 9/11 raised the unemployment rate in every major metropolitan area that caters to the air travel industry, Seattle included. But Boston's little tussle with a couple of amateur immature punks won't hurt anything here just like that pussy little Cat One hurricane in NY didn't.

you already said you dont live in seattle

we went over this when i brought up those winds off the mountains you cry about

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
define "immediately"?

cuz we didnt know immediately, it took days

all we know is the older brother disappeared into russia for about 6 months and returned home

when he got back here the russian govt...our best friends...dropped a dime on him and had the feds look into him for what he was doing overseas for that 6 months. whatever he was doing and whoever he was with, were being watched by the russian govt...they monitor those muslim chechens 24/7 365...

something didnt smell right to the fucking russians of all people

did you know that?

immediately = less than 7 days

i wouldnt exactly trust the russians.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually is a good comparison. New York went out of their way to make sure THEIR disaster was called SUPERSTORM (WTF is a superstorm??) Sandy, because when tragedy strikes New York it is that much greater/more important than tragedy elsewhere. Right?

Yep. Their pussy little hurricane was a fucking joke but they wanted/demanded Katrina-like coverage and sympathy for it. That's been my point all along.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Courageous and Resilliant:

"Everybody stay inside your homes, were looking for a 19 year old critically wounded kid who is bleeding out, that managed to get past our police barricade"

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually is a good comparison. New York went out of their way to make sure THEIR disaster was called SUPERSTORM (WTF is a superstorm??) Sandy, because when tragedy strikes New York it is that much greater/more important than tragedy elsewhere. Right?

I loved the guy on the news during Sandy.

Reporter: sir why are you not inside? there is a hurricane going on.

Man: I am from North Carolina. Down there we would just call this a bad thunderstorm.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bone, you think we coulda had this same conversation with Juice and LoC in here? Man, I like these CBS guys. Won't be long and we'll stop calling them that. :suds:

:hellno:......loc and juice would have had a meltdown by now..with one possibly keeling over from rage

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Everybody stay inside your homes, were looking for a 19 year old critically wounded kid who is bleeding out, that managed to get past our police barricade"

but B strong

we'll protect you.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Their pussy little hurricane was a fucking joke but they wanted/demanded Katrina-like coverage and sympathy for it. That's been my point all along.

"Superstorm" my ass. That term was invented specifically for New York to magnify the issue and was never used before and will never be used again.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

New York being unprepared for that storm is on new York, but don't underestimate the damage that was done. I don't think them calling it a superstorm was really a slight to other cities that have dealt with worse, really don't think so. While people's houses were under water, I really don't think they took solace in the fact that Katrina was worse

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep and Obama handed someone a water bottle and got called a "caring humanitarian" for it. In fact, I think they handed him a Nobel Peace Prize as he boarded Air Force One and flew back to Hawaii.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blade, you seem like an otherwise nice guy, but fuck your sympathy.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
immediately = less than 7 days

i wouldnt exactly trust the russians.

no shit about the russians

but what does that tell you when arguably the most corrupt superpower in the world (US jokes not included) tell us "hey, this guy was over here for a while hanging with people we are scared to death of. mind checking him out"?

that says a lot to me

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching how can they be crowned heroes after such an incompetent job, makes you wonder how far they need to go before they get criticized (by Papi, or anyone else)

Let him escape a shootout, not being able to find him for the susequent 18 hours.... guy go takes a smoke and sees the body in his boat

"WOW WHAT AN AMAZING JOB BY THE POLICE"

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard he drug his brother's face under the SUV like the dog on National Lampoons Vacation...

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is the main thing that made 24 so stupid. But I loved it.

...good show...but yeah....probably wishful thinking on someone's part.....

...we are just too far away for the terrorists to get over here.....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hellno:......loc and juice would have had a meltdown by now..with one possibly keeling over from rage

Yeah, there's some spirited debate here but (from what I can tell) we'll all be back in here tomorrow without anybody picking up their toys and leaving mad.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
man we are like a revolving door...no matter what we do or say the conversation always ends up in a boston vs new york dick measuring contest....you guys gotta know that both of them are toilets by now...

im going to enjoy my 85 degree weather...year round golf... bitches that have tans..you guys keep worrying about who has the bigger shithole