• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a selfish decision to make, but a smart one....They aren't winning shit this year...They aren't winning shit in the future if Rose isn't 100 percent...

Thib's and a 100% Rose for the future is a legit challenge to Miami for the next few seasons...

Miami will be a lottery team after next season when LeBron is back in Cleveland...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

Not an "injury card"

"He'll be fine"

How about you just stick with I actually write...and instead of trying to play
"GOTCHA!!!" then you can either:

A: Agree...and offer something else to the conversation
B: Disagree And offer something else to the coversation
C: Shut the fuck up
D: Continue to be an embarrassment to your fan base.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:^^^^^^

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D it is....

So, you going to Houston or not?

And, since you love to tell us Yankees fans how we think - can you find one that thinks I am an embarassment to our fanbase?

Dirt?
VP?
anyone?

If they agree with you, I will shut the fuck up and watch....deal?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I watched Watford kill Blackburn on Saturday. Lord they are awful

I discovered th BEIN channel, wonderful all day footy

yeah BEin sports is pretty kick ass...watford are a damn good side...blackburn and wolves havent handled the drop very well...allthough it looks like rovers may survive..thats still a leeds like fall from grace.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the real world I haven't ever watch becks show, or read a single article...in years...literally..years.

He's the opposite side of the coin to the Rachel Maddow's that snuggles and his ilk get all their opinions from...

One day..you'll get it....I'm not a republican Snuggles..I know your media fed brain can't compute this, but I hate both major parties equally...one is wielding all the power RIGHT NOW therefore they are in my cross hairs more often...

But make no mistake...the #1 issue in this country right now? Is the unconstitutional powers that the current 2 party model creates...and only the naive believe the 2 parties don't work together to keep it exactly that way...or that 1 is any better than the other...

I listen to zero political radio or television.

When I'm in the car, I'm playing music or I'm listening to the Sports Hub.. When I'm home, I watching DVR'd TV, playing video games or watching ****.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will be a lottery team after next season when LeBron is back in Cleveland...

ahhh not so much. lebron can go back to cleveland but as long as the heat can keep wade and bosh (who is grossly underrated) they won't be a lottery team. and with the money they have left from lebron leaving they can upgrade the roster even further. heat are set my friend

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... You can say fuck but you can't write pron?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I watched Watford kill Blackburn on Saturday. Lord they are awful

I discovered th BEIN channel, wonderful all day footy

and to think that lowly bradford city went to vicarage road and spanks the hornets ass in the 2nd round of the league cup

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh not so much. lebron can go back to cleveland but as long as the heat can keep wade and bosh (who is grossly underrated) they won't be a lottery team. and with the money they have left from lebron leaving they can upgrade the roster even further. heat are set my friend

Dwyane Wade's cadaver and the grossly overrated Chris Bosh?

I doubt they could contend for a 7-8 seed...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name me one player from the Isiah Thomas era other than Steve Francis or Stephon Marbury...

Dude, I know more NBA than you think, how bout I just give you Isiahs entire roster during the Pistons run?

Who told you spewing out in-accurate information constantly on a message board about the NBA makes you an expert? I'd like to meet that person and kick him in the dick

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tell me.. how is melky.. you predicted gardner>>>melky thus far is your prediction accurate ?? you also predicted jeter would be back game six.. was that accurate?? you also said phelps wouldn't stink. you also said ichiro >>>>> swisher. man oh man please stop while you have a chance because you're not making yourself look any smarter. give it up

never predicted Jeter would be back game six! FACT
I never said shit about phelps cause i don't care about him
I still would 100% rather have Ichiro then Swisher.

I also said the Jays suck! so...I am pretty damn good!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...for you i would be nervous with anything less than 6 points out of those 2 fixtures

Correct. Making that Leicester loss huge. No cushion left.

Still, given where Bolton were sitting on the table in December-January, this is way better than I expected. It's all Dougie Freedman.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I know more NBA than you think, how bout I just give you Isiahs entire roster during the Pistons run?

Who told you spewing out in-accurate information constantly on a message board about the NBA makes you an expert? I'd like to meet that person and kick him in the dick

Tell us again how Celtics fans are bandwagoners...

That really made you look like an informed NBA fan...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name me one player from the Isiah Thomas era other than Steve Francis or Stephon Marbury...

david lee
nate robinson
jared jeffries
jamaal crawford
zach randolph

there's others too

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bucks making the playoffs (under .500 too) isn't a sign there are too many teams, I don't know what is....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... You can say fuck but you can't write pron?

There's a reason that no less than a dozen posters on this site have been undertaking a mission to write out "p o r n" in their favorite teams

Nobody has come up with a team yet whose logo either has a "po" an "or" or an "RN" in it

In my humble opinion, the Oregon ducks need to add an "R" to their logo, so we don't mix the state up with Ohio

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Celts in 4"

"Zero chance Bradley gets sent down"

"19-0"

"19-0"

"19-0"

"19-0"

"19-0"

Lmao.

Can we implement a "prediction suspension" system for guys that are wrong about everything they predict?

You really shouldn't be permitted to continue to spew stupidity without a system of accountability