• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to watch, I quit in round five when it was obvious that neither guy was going to do any real damage.

It didn't seem like Trout hurt Alvarez at any point, but he was the more busy fighter the entire night...Trout's jab was landing, just not hard or often enough...

Alvarez's knockdown was a solid punch...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's smart. Chris Paul just said the other day that he thinks he came back too quickly from his own knee injury. Plus, the Bulls aren't going to the NBA Finals this year...No reason for him to risk anything...

I think he's a pussy. And a criminal

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, i know, scorched earth. It's coming this weekend

Oh wait nevermind, I mean next weeked.

Woops my bad, meant the weekend after that

yada yada yada

So when does the next scorched earth prediction start? Let me put it in my Outlook calendar right now so I don't forget

i won't predict. i will sit back and watch. and sure enough when things change you'll be the first one to know. :10:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Derrick Rose the biggest pussy in sports?

Definitely the biggest in US sports

I still give the edge to Roidtista though in North America

At least Rose tore an ACL

Roidtista has already missed like 7-8 games this season over things I wouldn't even use a sick day at work for

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 points in the 4th quarter and I was thinking to myself, Celtics are fucked without playoff Rondo.

They will be fine if Avery Bradley gets his head out of his ass...

He was fucking brutal on Saturday...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like a typical day ending in y

Hey Buccs, you had a good weekend, right? Revis heading south and BC have made the playoff spots for promotion...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't seem like Trout hurt Alvarez at any point, but he was the more busy fighter the entire night...Trout's jab was landing, just not hard or often enough...

Josh Thomson's violation of Nate Diaz was the best fight of the weekend, IMHO...

the UFC card on Saturday night had EIGHT knockouts... Tied the record..

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody can stop the selfish play of Carmelo Anthony on the Celtics. And by selfish I'm talking 30 points and 1 assist seflishness. Knicks in 5.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an objective observation. We believe you that you cared about the Celtics when Dino Radja was their best player

i love me some dino! dude couldnt play a lick of defense, but he was fun to watch on offense

those were some awful teams

todd day
montross
never nervous pervis
think dee brown was still there along with barros

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^

NOT an "injury card"

When I start blaming the above for losses? THEN = "injury card"

Dumbass...

Seriously...you need a new shtick...just disagreeing with me at all costs (sans gun control) and deliberately fucking up basic English is getting old...

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure his teammates and the Bulls fans appreciate that decision.

It's a selfish decision to make, but a smart one....They aren't winning shit this year...They aren't winning shit in the future if Rose isn't 100 percent...

Thib's and a 100% Rose for the future is a legit challenge to Miami for the next few seasons...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahah

"PeteNYC is right and I have no rebutle" -Heat

right about what.. that you were nowhere to be found all last week and now all of a sudden the yankees beat the blue jays and your post go up about 20% today humping the yankees. if you said this.. yes you would be absolutely correct :agree:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Hey Buccs, you had a good weekend, right? Revis heading south and BC have made the playoff spots for promotion...

yeah...and we get to decide who goes up automatically....we play cheltenham...so we can let them walk and rest players to face rotherham or try and win then play them again in the playoffs...we have a couple of guys hurt in reid and davies so they will be certainly rested...finally a chance to get out of that fucking khazi

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you wanna go out 'cause it's raining and blowing
You can't go out 'cause your roots are showing
Dye em black - dye em black

Black black black black No. 1
Black black black black No. 1

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely the biggest in US sports

I still give the edge to Roidtista though in North America

At least Rose tore an ACL

Roidtista has already missed like 7-8 games this season over things I wouldn't even use a sick day at work for

no you just miss message board days after yankees losses because of jhoo-ish holidays don't think i forgot that excuse :lame:

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...trout hit canelo a couple of time with puches that could have hurt him....but alvarez has a rock solid chin....

...trout fought well but alvarez was just the tougher fighter....

..nice to see dwight howard at the fight getting ready for the lakers-spurs game.....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gives people like Down their anti-Obama material.

In the real world I haven't ever watch becks show, or read a single article...in years...literally..years.

He's the opposite side of the coin to the Rachel Maddow's that snuggles and his ilk get all their opinions from...

One day..you'll get it....I'm not a republican Snuggles..I know your media fed brain can't compute this, but I hate both major parties equally...one is wielding all the power RIGHT NOW therefore they are in my cross hairs more often...

But make no mistake...the #1 issue in this country right now? Is the unconstitutional powers that the current 2 party model creates...and only the naive believe the 2 parties don't work together to keep it exactly that way...or that 1 is any better than the other...