• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be fine if Avery Bradley gets his head out of his ass...

He was fucking brutal on Saturday...

It's brutally obvious that he's not a point guard...Once Pierce goes to the bench if Bradley's the only option to run the offense the Celtics are screwed..

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right about what.. that you were nowhere to be found all last week and now all of a sudden the yankees beat the blue jays and your post go up about 20% today humping the yankees. if you said this.. yes you would be absolutely correct :agree:

Are you THAT stupid?

I was on CBS all day Monday and Tuesday --- found this place on Wednesday and Thursday monring - Friday = no internet.

"Pete was gone all week " -Heat

Honestly Heat - since 90% of what I predicted for the Jays is true, what other than "cause the calendar will turn" are the reasons to have any hope for the Jays this year. Yes, it's three weeks but it's three weeks of exactly what non Jays Homers said would happen to this team this year. So, what will change that will make scorched earth happen?

Because my non concerns about the Yankees replacing Ibanez and Jones seem to be pretty well founded - your bragging on the Jays not so much.

And REYES will not play this year if hte Jays are out of it by the time he is "ready" to come back. I know this as sure as I know my name!
Last question - how's Melky? or is it still early and he will turn it around?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
In the real world I haven't ever watch becks show, or read a single article...in years...literally..years.

He's the opposite side of the coin to the Rachel Maddow's that snuggles and his ilk get all their opinions from...

One day..you'll get it....I'm not a republican Snuggles..I know your media fed brain can't compute this, but I hate both major parties equally...one is wielding all the power RIGHT NOW therefore they are in my cross hairs more often...

But make no mistake...the #1 issue in this country right now? Is the unconstitutional powers that the current 2 party model creates...and only the naive believe the 2 parties don't work together to keep it exactly that way...or that 1 is any better than the other...

truer words have never been spoken

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^

Not an "injury card"

"He'll be fine"

How about you just stick with I actually write...and instead of trying to play
"GOTCHA!!!" then you can either:

A: Agree...and offer something else to the conversation
B: Disagree And offer something else to the coversation
C: Shut the fuck up
D: Continue to be an embarrassment to your fan base.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there any doubt the heat are about to walk away with another championship

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...and we get to decide who goes up automatically....we play cheltenham...so we can let them walk and rest players to face rotherham or try and win then play them again in the playoffs...we have a couple of guys hurt in reid and davies so they will be certainly rested...finally a chance to get out of that fucking khazi

I'd certainly rest up for the playoff. You can't really improve your position; everyone is going to be fighting hard. Put your best XI on the match that counts.

Bolton is sitting sixth and have Cardiff next, then Blackpool. I'm hoping the swallows rest up, since they've already clinched the Championship. Would have been awesome if Wanderers had beaten Leicester last week...less sweating it out.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i won't predict. i will sit back and watch. and sure enough when things change you'll be the first one to know. :10:

From the bolded parts above, is it safe to assume that "predict" doesn't mean what Heatwave thinks it means?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

Not an "injury card"

"He'll be fine"

How about you just stick with I actually write...and instead of trying to play
"GOTCHA!!!" then you can either:

A: Agree...and offer something else to the conversation
B: Disagree And offer something else to the coversation
C: Shut the fuck up
D: Continue to be an embarrassment to your fan base.

He'll be fine AKA, is not CURRENTLY fine coming back from injury

"He is coming back from a wrist injury and will be fine"

Only Retard PeteNYC would think that I am saying he is suffering because of the wrist injury.

Sticking to guns - are you gonna be in Houston in two weeks?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'll be fine AKA, is not CURRENTLY fine coming back from injury

"He is coming back from a wrist injury and will be fine"

Only Retard PeteNYC would think that I am saying he is suffering because of the wrist injury.

Sticking to guns - are you gonna be in Houston in two weeks?

D it is....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you just miss message board days after yankees losses because of jhoo-ish holidays don't think i forgot that excuse :lame:

Word, I tend to hide the day after Yankee losses

And there's no better time to tell me that then when we're talking on the boards.... the day after a Yankee loss

:clap:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there any doubt the heat are about to walk away with another championship

Not really.

Knicks or Pacers or Nets at their very best lose in 6

OKC is just horribly matched up with them

Can the Spurs stay healthy enough to get thee, cause at least they present some matchup problems

But yeah, heat win in the end

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody can stop the selfish play of Carmelo Anthony on the Celtics. And by selfish I'm talking 30 points and 1 assist seflishness. Knicks in 5.

LOL.... Everything went the Knicks way on Saturday and they still should have lost.

Game 1 was an anomaly... Celtics in 5..

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you THAT stupid?

I was on CBS all day Monday and Tuesday --- found this place on Wednesday and Thursday monring - Friday = no internet.

"Pete was gone all week " -Heat

Honestly Heat - since 90% of what I predicted for the Jays is true, what other than "cause the calendar will turn" are the reasons to have any hope for the Jays this year. Yes, it's three weeks but it's three weeks of exactly what non Jays Homers said would happen to this team this year. So, what will change that will make scorched earth happen?

Because my non concerns about the Yankees replacing Ibanez and Jones seem to be pretty well founded - your bragging on the Jays not so much.

And REYES will not play this year if hte Jays are out of it by the time he is "ready" to come back. I know this as sure as I know my name!
Last question - how's Melky? or is it still early and he will turn it around?
you tell me.. how is melky.. you predicted gardner>>>melky thus far is your prediction accurate ?? you also predicted jeter would be back game six.. was that accurate?? you also said phelps wouldn't stink. you also said ichiro >>>>> swisher. man oh man please stop while you have a chance because you're not making yourself look any smarter. give it up

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics would probably beat the Knicks if they had Rondo.

Note, Pete...THIS is using an "injury card"....if Ox were being serious...which he's not..we all know his is somehow related to Brady...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'd certainly rest up for the playoff. You can't really improve your position; everyone is going to be fighting hard. Put your best XI on the match that counts.

Bolton is sitting sixth and have Cardiff next, then Blackpool. I'm hoping the swallows rest up, since they've already clinched the Championship. Would have been awesome if Wanderers had beaten Leicester last week...less sweating it out.

yeah cardiff is running a victory lap so you might catch a break there...blackpool started out the season in good form...then holloway went to crystal palace and they dropped like stones...another side you may catch a break with as they are safe from relegation and squarely out of the playoff places...leicester is a good side and nottingham forest has been in great form since christmas...for you i would be nervous with anything less than 6 points out of those 2 fixtures

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an objective observation. We believe you that you cared about the Celtics when Dino Radja was their best player

Name me one player from the Isiah Thomas era other than Steve Francis or Stephon Marbury...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics would probably beat the Knicks if they had Rondo.

Depends on which Rondo shows up

If the Rondo that plays to win shows up, Celtics definitely have a chance

If the Rondo that plays for the assist shows up, they'll still lose handily

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched Watford kill Blackburn on Saturday. Lord they are awful

I discovered th BEIN channel, wonderful all day footy