• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vidal Nuno was just named IL pitcher of the week.

2.85 MilB ERA. 1.54 ERA across 4 starts in AAA.

I'm thinking he and Nova need to trade places.

No Wang nasty? Unhittable World classic, 6 shutout on his first AAA start? I'll take your word on the young guy, either way, Nova to the minors seems a no brained right now

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself not holding my breath when a ball's hit to him nearly as much this season. It's progress!

Good day to be a NY Ranger fan, Nasty. Every successful Ranger season starts with the Devils getting knocked out of the playoffs. Just a cherry on top for doing the job themselves.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He'll be fine" =/= "injury card"

Dumbass...

Ass Hat! (love the new site and my ability to curse!)
"he is coming back from a wrist injury, and it will take time for him ..." - you left that part out of your statement - how un Downlike of you.

NOT!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much "blameing" or "faulting" him so much as it is that I've never seen a guy hitting .170 on a last place team getting so excited because his team managed to avoid getting swept at home

I don't usually see guys on the Mariners, Pirates, Royals, Orioles (before last year) etc. doing it.

He's more than welcome to do whatever he wants. I care more about wins and losses than "showing emotion". But that's just me. And 99.999% of baseball fans

Blew the game with his glove Saturday. He's god awful. Good pitching eats him alive. Nova doesn't

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scherzer....

Seattle? Felix and Iwakuma...give it time, Taijuan Walker is in AA...when he comes up...that may be as good as we see in the AL...

you suck!
we are counting guys in AA in the discussion for top 3 in the AL now?

jeez, can you have one discussion without changing the parameters every time...just once?!

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Wang nasty? Unhittable World classic, 6 shutout on his first AAA start? I'll take your word on the young guy, either way, Nova to the minors seems a no brained right now

Nuno's been consistently good at every stop since he signed, and he's a LHP.

I'd like to see Wang do it for a little longer, personally. He was pretty lousy in the NL the last few years.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_________

they suck cause they can't get on base, have no fielding, pitching is awful, their "fire cracker" table setting AS shortstop is out for the year

but but but, it's only April and they will be fine.

On the other hand, the Yankees will spend all year trying to find a serviceable replacement for Andru Jones, Ibanez and Russell Martin.

right?

Ummmm somebody show me where reyes is said to be out for the year like pete says he is. Lmao.. like i said here thrursday.. if the yankees win thw series you would be here humping and yes.. i was right about that

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuno's been consistently good at every stop since he signed, and he's a LHP.

I'd like to see Wang do it for a little longer, personally. He was pretty lousy in the NL the last few years.

word

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone keep me up to speed with today's thread.

Cowboy has been 100% wrong about everything Revis-related over the past 2 months

Heatwave has been wrong about everything Blue Jays related over the past 2 decades

Dirt has been wrong about everything Nunez related, but it's ok. Nobody's perfect

VP is to posting what Massachusetts law enforcement is to letting a 19 year old punk escape in a 2 vs. 600 shootout

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm somebody show me where reyes is said to be out for the year like pete says he is. Lmao.. like i said here thrursday.. if the yankees win thw series you would be here humping and yes.. i was right about that

I am here every day "humping"...wow, did you predict the sun rise this morning Nostradamus!

And - since I have been right every step of the way, and your pussy of a SS cried over a twisted ankle -

I 100% promise that when he is supposed to return after the ASB and the Jays are 10 games out - he "has a set back" and is shut down for the season.

BET ME!!!!!!! please.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, has snoogy found this place?
I was "out" on Thursday and Friday - was dying to see him get involved in the manhunt and how he was directly in touch with it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone tell me why people out there still refer to glenn beck as knowledgeable or useful?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Knicks will see what its like to face a real team this playoff round"

They steal one game, and you're here talking shit...

Must be a Pacers fan... "Where winning one playoff game is cause for rejoicing!"

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 - Dominican guy is the face of Boston!

wow, we have come a long long way.

Lot's of Irish guys spinning in graves today.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy has been 100% wrong about everything Revis-related over the past 2 months

Heatwave has been wrong about everything Blue Jays related over the past 2 decades

Dirt has been wrong about everything Nunez related, but it's ok. Nobody's perfect

VP is to posting what Massachusetts law enforcement is to letting a 19 year old punk escape in a 2 vs. 600 shootout

Lol. That's where my 99.9% accuracy comes from. Fucking Eddie!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much "blameing" or "faulting" him so much as it is that I've never seen a guy hitting .170 on a last place team getting so excited because his team managed to avoid getting swept at home

I don't usually see guys on the Mariners, Pirates, Royals, Orioles (before last year) etc. doing it.

He's more than welcome to do whatever he wants. I care more about wins and losses than "showing emotion". But that's just me. And 99.999% of baseball fans

did he not contribute the winning hit and play great D to help the team win. yes the blue jays are in last place. yes the blue jays right now suck. yes they are struggling miserably. all this is true. and i will admit they stink right now as i did a few pages ago... but it's april VP and the more humping you do now just remember all of this as the season progresses.