• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grr...

I was targeting him in the draft. Then targeting him in a zillion trade proposals

I have a feeling by now that his price became too high
:gaah:

Oh well, Fister is solid, if unspectacular. The Swisher of pitchers

VP i need hitting he is my favorite player right now but i need offense, make a offer for Harvey.

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cavs ask phil jackson if he wants a job

...phil probably looking for a front office job......but as charles barkley said....phil aint leaving his beachfront home in LA to go to cold-ass cleveland...

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has struggled since being hit twice on the arm/wrist. Was hitting ok prior to that. Now, he's an automatic out.

He's actually been so much better defensively than I expected. Not good, mind you, but not the abortion he was in prior seasons.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francis i offered you Matt Harvey in VP's League, check it out

ok - I'll check it out when I get home. cant wait to see this one.

fyi -i dont trade everyday players for pitchers.

my team sucks right now, but im not having a fire sale

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly as far as Top 3? Yanks and sox have as good as any IMO. The rays can get in the convo, but am I way off? Who am I missing in the AL?

Verlander, fister and ????

Scherzer....

Seattle? Felix and Iwakuma...give it time, Taijuan Walker is in AA...when he comes up...that may be as good as we see in the AL...

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Jackson already said he's interested in the Kings if they go to Seattle

Cleveland can't back the fuck up

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has struggled since being hit twice on the arm/wrist. Was hitting ok prior to that. Now, he's an automatic out.

Still can't imagine why they kept Francisco over Rivera (other than versatility). He's completely useless.

Good call jeff. No idea what they saw in Francisco, God awful. And Rivera had a really good spring

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any potential contenders need a veteran catcher that can hit? John Buck is on a mission this year.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Lawrie acted like he won a Super Bowl yesterday over numbers worse than that

Can you blame the kid for showing emotion. The team is struggling and he was in a funk after coming off the dl.. two of the three games against the yankees he got two hits. I will take the emotion. And i also will take the game winning hit too

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP i need hitting he is my favorite player right now but i need offense, make a offer for Harvey.

I'll take a look later when I get a chance. That being said, I need starting pitching less than I did 24 hours ago, and I don't know if I'd be willing to part with what I think you will (rightfully) be looking for

It would almost certainly have to be one of my outfielders

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok - I'll check it out when I get home. cant wait to see this one.

fyi -i dont trade everyday players for pitchers.

my team sucks right now, but im not having a fire sale

Just make a counter offer if interested i started out high but i need offense and you can use pitching i guess..

My team is at the bottom also

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vidal Nuno was just named IL pitcher of the week.

2.85 MilB ERA. 1.54 ERA across 4 starts in AAA.

I'm thinking he and Nova need to trade places.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's actually been so much better defensively than I expected. Not good, mind you, but not the abortion he was in prior seasons.

Better in some aspects. But he has had Overbay and Youkilis doing the Cha Cha over at first on his throws. Both have had to make scoops and stretches to save wild throws. He does appear better with the glove, although he let one go by the other night that he should have had.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scherzer....

Seattle? Felix and Iwakuma...give it time, Taijuan Walker is in AA...when he comes up...that may be as good as we see in the AL...

And Erasmo Ramirez as well? I heard he is also someone they are high on

And as far as the Mariners, between Smoak and Montero , they can't seem to get that young slugger they keep going for, but I hear Zunino may be the goods.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better in some aspects. But he has had Overbay and Youkilis doing the Cha Cha over at first on his throws. Both have had to make scoops and stretches to save wild throws. He does appear better with the glove, although he let one go by the other night that he should have had.

I find myself not holding my breath when a ball's hit to him nearly as much this season. It's progress!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you blame the kid for showing emotion. The team is struggling and he was in a funk after coming off the dl.. two of the three games against the yankees he got two hits. I will take the emotion. And i also will take the game winning hit too

It's not so much "blameing" or "faulting" him so much as it is that I've never seen a guy hitting .170 on a last place team getting so excited because his team managed to avoid getting swept at home

I don't usually see guys on the Mariners, Pirates, Royals, Orioles (before last year) etc. doing it.

He's more than welcome to do whatever he wants. I care more about wins and losses than "showing emotion". But that's just me. And 99.999% of baseball fans

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that you just got on waivers?

Nah, the guy that was part of the RA Dickey deal who is 2nd in the league in home runs and leads the league in RBIs. Expiring contract so he may be enticing to a team looking to make a run this year.