• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a Knicks-Heat playoff series I think Tyson Chandler would have to be the x-factor for the Knicks. I think that would be the biggest mismatch in their favor as I can't see Bosh or anybody on the Heat being able to cover that guy down low. He would need to have a great series for the Knicks to have a realistic shot.

chandler isn't a offensive threat. he is a rebounder and defender and that's why the heat got birdman to provide energy and rounding and more defense.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...millwall will stay up but they arent very good even with the fa cup run they had...those fuckers can stand their own captain..racist cocks..i feel bad for danny shittu

Yeah, it's not just the fans in Millwall...

"That's not how ya RIOT! Let's take 'em ta skule, boys!"
images

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is the best at everything.

We know, you've covered that 7000 billion times

I guess we're going to find out soon enough if the Celtics are better than the Knicks...

How bout I use your methodology for predicting the Yankees this season and apply it to the Knicks and Celtics series?

Knicks haven't won a playoff series since Mickey Mantle was in diapers. Celtics haven't failed to reach at least the second round of the playoffs since Andy Pettitte was above average for 30 games a season.

Pretty sure that we can pencil in the Celtics for the second round of the playoffs... Right? Cuz "that's how it is every year"

Right Dirt?

Right?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chandler isn't a offensive threat. he is a rebounder and defender and that's why the heat got birdman to provide energy and rounding and more defense.

True, but one thing Chandler can do is draw a ton of fouls. If he can get guys into foul trouble and put up a few points it goes a long way.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In two years?

Wade is at the tail, tail end of his prime right now... in two years, I don't think he and Bosh will be enough to keep the Heat out of the lottery.

He won't be

Wade is already having trouble staying 100% for a whole season, and that's with him being able to go 50% most of the time because of Lebron

If Wade needs to carry this team and go 40+ minutes a night at 110%, he'll be cooked by the end of the season

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't be

Wade is already having trouble staying 100% for a whole season, and that's with him being able to go 50% most of the time because of Lebron

If Wade needs to carry this team and go 40+ minutes a night at 110%, he'll be cooked by the end of the season

meh.. i totally don't believe that at all

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...what happened when wade tried to lead the team when lebron got there and then what happened when lebron took over the heat.....?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...what happened when wade tried to lead the team when lebron got there and then what happened when lebron took over the heat.....?

Wade is a nice Robin

Short of the refs giving him his own personal whistle, he's no Batman

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is a nice Robin

Short of the refs giving him his own personal whistle, he's no Batman

Yeah...but are they as bad as philly? No way...but of course, one amongst us must swim upstream against the river of common sense...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...but are they as bad as philly? No way...but of course, one amongst us must swim upstream against the river of common sense...

They have no roster beyond the big 3

The Sixers have a better top to bottom roster

The Heat have a roster of guys who would be useless if the oppositions singular focus wasn't LeBron

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you mean when lebron choked in the finals when he first got there and wade had a brilliant finals yet again. when shawn marion of all people was punking lebron. when jason fucking terry called lebron out. is that the year you are talking about.

the team took off when wade decided to take a step back and told lebron to just play his game while he made adjustments to his game to make the team better.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we assuming if Lebron left the Heat wouldn't use that $20M to fill out the roster?

Pretty sure Wade/Bosh and 10 of us would be better than the Milwaukee Bucks

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team took off when wade decided to take a step back and told lebron to just play his game while he made adjustments to his game to make the team better.

That adjustment being.... stop trying to be Batman

Wade had the good fortune of playing with the 2 most dominant players of the past 15 years.

His 2 title teams consisted of some excellent trios:

LeBron/Wade/Bosh

Shaq/Wade/referees

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no roster beyond the big 3

The Sixers have a better top to bottom roster

The Heat have a roster of guys who would be useless if the oppositions singular focus wasn't LeBron

:lol::laugh3:

chalmers is no scrub neither is cole or mike miller. nor is ray allen or rashard lewis. bird man is a serviceable big as well

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers looked like shit yesterday. They need to have World Peace stick Ginobili the whole game. They gave him waaay too many open looks yesterday