• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Papi says "Dis is our F-cking city", Revis tossed under Jets bus

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we assuming if Lebron left the Heat wouldn't use that $20M to fill out the roster?

Pretty sure Wade/Bosh and 10 of us would be better than the Milwaukee Bucks

:clap:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron didn't even try last night and had a game most players would consider a career night. It's actually quite fascinating to witness

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no roster beyond the big 3

The Sixers have a better top to bottom roster

The Heat have a roster of guys who would be useless if the oppositions singular focus wasn't LeBron

Laughable...as mediocre as you may think Wade is...he's still philly's top scoring option, and Bosh is Philly's best player. If he can drag TJ ford and Anthony Parker into the playoffs...he can carry Wade and Allen to an 8 seed in a weak east...

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean when lebron choked in the finals when he first got there and wade had a brilliant finals yet again. when shawn marion of all people was punking lebron. when jason fucking terry called lebron out. is that the year you are talking about.

...the heat lost in 6 games......wade i think was the leading scorer in 4 of those games......and lost twice.....

the team took off when wade decided to take a step back and told lebron to just play his game while he made adjustments to his game to make the team better.

...agree....but that's basically what had to happen....wade was not going to lead the heat to the finals....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we assuming if Lebron left the Heat wouldn't use that $20M to fill out the roster?

Pretty sure Wade/Bosh and 10 of us would be better than the Milwaukee Bucks

:agree:

Note: we need a smiley sign that has "this" and "word"...

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is no Kobe, he may be the best active player but I'd still take Kobe and his overall body of work over anything Lebron has done or will do in his career.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you guys have you're own thing going here, but why not take the basketball conversation to the basketball board? More baseball talk on the baseball board? It's ok to venture out and breakaway from habit...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That adjustment being.... stop trying to be Batman

Wade had the good fortune of playing with the 2 most dominant players of the past 15 years.

His 2 title teams consisted of some excellent trios:

LeBron/Wade/Bosh

Shaq/Wade/referees

wade carried shaq.. and there shouldn't even be any doubt about it. his finals was one of the greatest in nba history.

when he got hurt in the ECF the year prior to winning the chip the heat totally self destructed.

wade has had good suporting players. but think about what he's done in the finals. lebrons first year wade averaged more than lebron. as he did with shaq as well. let's not make it seem that lebron is the sole reason wade dominates.. ask the pacers from last year when wade went ape shit and score 41 to tie the series.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you guys have you're own thing going here, but why not take the basketball conversation to the basketball board? More baseball talk on the baseball board? It's ok to venture out and breakaway from habit...

Did BigD hack this account?

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wade carried shaq.. and there shouldn't even be any doubt about it. his finals was one of the greatest in nba history.

when he got hurt in the ECF the year prior to winning the chip the heat totally self destructed.

wade has had good suporting players. but think about what he's done in the finals. lebrons first year wade averaged more than lebron. as he did with shaq as well. let's not make it seem that lebron is the sole reason wade dominates.. ask the pacers from last year when wade went ape shit and score 41 to tie the series.

Racist :bullshit:

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers looked like shit yesterday. They need to have World Peace stick Ginobili the whole game. They gave him waaay too many open looks yesterday

...lakers did a good job of staying close with the spurs until late when the spurs opened it up.....just have to play defense and not let a 60% ginobili bury you with his shots....lakers did a decent job i thought.....

...the team that looked like shit.....especially in the 2nd half was houston....

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is no Kobe, he may be the best active player but I'd still take Kobe and his overall body of work over anything Lebron has done or will do in his career.

WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAA :hellno:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the future I will, it's just posting from the damn Phone makes navigated in and out on this site, a royal pain in the ass

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been following, how is that Morrow/Pettite debate going?