• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dodge. I never said cut AG. Im saying that game causes alarm bells going off. People on here wanted TH as our starter over Wentz.
if it causes alarm bells to go off then you need to man up and relax . i give a shit about people wanting falco as a starter

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they get Dotson some run this week, because Pickens is looking like a star in Pittsburgh.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they get Dotson some run this week, because Pickens is looking like a star in Pittsburgh.
Pickens looked no better than Howell imo. Liking our QB room for now.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it causes alarm bells to go off then you need to man up and relax . i give a shit about people wanting falco as a starter
To the over reaction crowd: Gibson will be the starter. Robinson will spell him to start the season. Our Cowboy killer isn't going anywhere.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the over reaction crowd: Gibson will be the starter. Robinson will spell him to start the season. Our Cowboy killer isn't going anywhere.

I never said he would be cut but todays news is concerning. Don't you think he is on thin ice with his starting job if he fumbles again?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he would be cut but todays news is concerning. Don't you think he is on thin ice with his starting job if he fumbles again?
I would say "if" he fumbles during a regular season game during weeks 1-5, his job of starting will be in jepordy. Regardless, Robinson has looked good so he will get meaningful snaps and Gibson can also pop out to the slot position with Robinson on the field. Don't want Gibby fumbling but its a good situation to have 2 very talented backs. Something we haven't had in a long while and no Barber doesn't count.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say "if" he fumbles during a regular season game during weeks 1-5, his job of starting will be in jepordy. Regardless, Robinson has looked good so he will get meaningful snaps and Gibson can also pop out to the slot position with Robinson on the field. Don't want Gibby fumbling but its a good situation to have 2 very talented backs. Something we haven't had in a long while and no Barber doesn't count.

JD will get the slot duties. IF Gib fumbles again in preseason or early regular season like you said he probably will be benched if Robinson continues to play well. There was a reason why we went RB in the 3rd. PLus Robinson is showing good hands in camp, so it would be tough to take him off the field. He might be taken off the field for a breather. Bottom line is Gib is on notice. Today report shows it being on the 3rd team and punt duties.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing concerning about it , RR said after the game he was concerned about the return game BFD

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing concerning about it , RR said after the game he was concerned about the return game BFD

So today's news means nothing that he is with the 3rd team and on the punt team?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD will get the slot duties. IF Gib fumbles again in preseason or early regular season like you said he probably will be benched if Robinson continues to play well. There was a reason why we went RB in the 3rd. PLus Robinson is showing good hands in camp, so it would be tough to take him off the field. He might be taken off the field for a breather. Bottom line is Gib is on notice. Today report shows it being on the 3rd team and punt duties.
Yep, RR is sending him a message. He will still be the starter week 1. We drafted Robinson because we have no one else. JD is a scat back with nice hands. Besides that we needed another between the tackles guy like Robinson like most teams have, a 1-2 punch
The fuss should be about our wealth LB core and suspect secondary. Besides Kurl I have no confidence in anyone back there and we are limited at LB. I think the offense is improved over what we had last year because of Wentz, Robinson, Norwell, Turner, Paul, Dotson and a healthy Samuel. Remind me what was added to the defense Besides Mathis? Because I believe we lost Ioanidis, Settle and Collins.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, RR is sending him a message. He will still be the starter week 1. We drafted Robinson because we have no one else. JD is a scat back with nice hands. Besides that we needed another between the tackles guy like Robinson like most teams have, a 1-2 punch
The fuss should be about our wealth LB core and suspect secondary. Besides Kurl I have no confidence in anyone back there and we are limited at LB. I think the offense is improved over what we had last year because of Wentz, Robinson, Norwell, Turner, Paul, Dotson and a healthy Samuel. Remind me what was added to the defense Besides Mathis? Because I believe we lost Ioanidis, Settle and Collins.

I agree, I guess they are counting on Mccan, St juste, and Davis having good seasons. I have faith. I'm excited for the season.