• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Padres @ Mariners 9/11-9/12

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel for Cruz if that's what he truly thinks. I mean he's far and away exceeded what I thought he would do once he signed here. And you almost never say that about a Mariners acquisition. However I agree with moving on from him. He's 39 and the DH spot makes more sense to be open for Cano. Plus we should go be on a playoff team while he can

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched sparingly since the beginning of August and actually haven't watched anything since the A's series but I do appreciate somewhat that the team didn't go on some fake winning streak to bring false hope back. They have literally just laid down and died since the break. Made it real easy not to waste my time, that and they are seriously the most boring and uninspiring team to watch outside of when Diaz is pitching.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diaz and often times Haniger are the only 2 players I enjoy watching with their fairly consistent/exciting performances. Most of the others have become just a "ho hum" disappointment and pretty much have determined the M's lack of post season play. Generally, just another let down season by this team and ownership. :rolleyes2:

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched sparingly since the beginning of August and actually haven't watched anything since the A's series but I do appreciate somewhat that the team didn't go on some fake winning streak to bring false hope back. They have literally just laid down and died since the break. Made it real easy not to waste my time, that and they are seriously the most boring and uninspiring team to watch outside of when Diaz is pitching.

I haven't watched an inning in over a week. I don't even miss it.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wha????? You mean you really don't miss watching Seager swing at shit and watching the ones right down the middle go by?? Or watching the M's somehow getting the sacks loaded and can't get a run in??? Defensive errors?? Base running blunders?? Servais exceptional use of the pen?? 3 straight innings of M's striking out?? Dude....you don't know what you're missing. :lol: :pound: :thumb::trash::doh:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like baseball and I plan on watching the playoffs but there is no reason to subject myself to watching this team. They are brutal and there is little hope for any kind of optimism going forward. I think its been since like 2013 since they have actually had September call ups worth watching.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting swept by the Pads signaled the complete failure of the season. Needed both to still keep hope alive but instead laid down like dogs. Shame :L