• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PACK YOUR BAGS CALDWELL!!

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Martha to appear. As the Hawk would say, "he gone".

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't a fan of Schwartz as a HC. He's done a great job as a DC, some guys are better at being position coaches or OC/DC. He will get a second chance at HC. The question will be, has he learned to control the emotions that he couldn't harness. It lead him to make bad decisions.

I wouldn't mind if he came back as long as the wide 9 was not ran as base.

I did like the passion the players had at times under that Jim. This one is way to docile for me.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to wonder if Caldwell is sticking his nose in the play calling again. Extremely conservative on both sides of the ball this year.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to wonder if Caldwell is sticking his nose in the play calling again. Extremely conservative on both sides of the ball this year.

Dude is like the Ronald Reagan of football coaches.

Only difference is nobody likes Caldwell.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would lead the riot. Schwartz was actually pretty perfect for the team he leas though. They honestly were the Liedowns, they had given up and just accepted losing. Schwartz brought a lot of fight and pride back to that team. Something that every winning team needs. But that was all he brought, and that's not all you need to be a winning team.

Matt Millen would trade Pro-Bowlers on the defense instead of building around them. Schwartz was getting things done for the right reasons which makes me believe the Organization didn't want him in Detroit.