• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pack at Lions #sweep #roarto4 #Praterdrunkagain

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking with Beer tonight. Well.... Maybe not just beer, but no liquor

:doobs:

I ended up just doing the one shot. Then mellowed out with the bowl. I guess it's not the first time Lion fans have been here. There's just no excuse for losing that game.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like ZZ but he runs too verticle for me. Those guys tend to get busted up.

Very true OL, however I will take ZZ on a dancing bear or riding a unicycle over Bell any day. ZZ can make first contact miss and still get positive yardage after sad contact.

Been chatting with a few on FA RBs. There is a need for a power back if ZZ is not the answer. AA may only evolve to a change of pace back and receiving option. Really can't tell if he can go up the gut?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended up just doing the one shot. Then mellowed out with the bowl. I guess it's not the first time Lion fans have been here. There's just no excuse for losing that game.
Didn't drink yesterday

But I should have.

Lions Incompetance was an acceptable answer for missing work.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AA may only evolve to a change of pace back and receiving option. Really can't tell if he can go up the gut?

If he can hold onto the ball. He's the complete package.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see him squeezing through some inside holes at times because of his size. He's unseen, at times. I'd love to see inside power from a lil guy. Just skeptic about it.

Bell had a lackluster rookie season at times. See what he offers last quarter and next season. That's Stiller Bell by the way. Not comparing players, just comparing maybe a second year jump is coming.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder bout this. That long run he had toward goal line Thursday, he never covered the ball while several guys closing in. Might tell us his techniques will never change and neither will his untimely fumbles.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We agree to disagree. Theo Riddick is more complete than AA.

Actually they are almost even for me. Riddick lacks vision to find the hole at times. He is better at everything else though. Speed about the same, but I am not sure.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like to see him go strictly slot and bring in a power back FA or draft and roll with AA, ZZ and a new guy. I realize him strictly in slot takes some of the mismatches away.

I just feel he offers more at this point as a receiver than Fuller and possibly Moore has.

TJ also shows more promise than Fuller and Moore IMO.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder bout this. That long run he had toward goal line Thursday, he never covered the ball while several guys closing in. Might tell us his techniques will never change and neither will his untimely fumbles.

Time will tell. He only lost 1 fumble all year though and is by far the most explosive runner we have. His burst is rare and cannot be taught. He also runs tough between the tackles and a very reliable pass catcher. I'd like to see Riddick as a full time slot receiver. He doesn't impress me on handoffs.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I understand your stance. Theo is an elite pass catcher. Just doesn't show me shit on handoffs.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell. He only lost 1 fumble all year though and is by far the most explosive runner we have. His burst is rare and cannot be taught. He also runs tough between the tackles and a very reliable pass catcher. I'd like to see Riddick as a full time slot receiver. He doesn't impress me on handoffs.

"Only lost" might be a bad choice of words there. Let's others like MikeD who look at stats know there was more than one fumble.

there is a bunch of us that speak of Riddick in the slot.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time will tell. He don't get the Stafford 12 year plan though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ball carrier is in control of who recovers their fumble.

Putting it on the turf is the sin, not the turnover.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only is he the team's best small receiver., (He's better than TAte.) he's also the team's best RB, at the moment. Which is sad, but true.

I used to want him in the slot, but no more. What I don't want to see is another handoff to TAte. He can't read a block, it's a waste of a down.

Riddick may be the most properly used player on offense this year. Although more attention early in games could be a plus.