• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers vs Grizzlies in the Finals?

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be my favorite Finals matchup to watch as a fan, and I do think both IND and MEM could beat MIA, mostly because of the interior size advantages. The Heat aren't as untouchable as everyone carries on, just look at the Bulls series.

Birdman and Bosh, really? That's Barbeque chicken for Gasol and Randolph on both ends of the court.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said when Westbrook went down, it's bad news for Miami because they do NOT want to see Memphis(if both get to the Finals). They'll still be favored to win, but Gasol and Randolph would destroy whatever bigs Miami has. It'd be a classic size vs speed matchup, and at this moment while Miami would be favored, I'm not so sure who would win. I'm not so sure if Miami can get away with Wade being a shell of himself again this year, they may, but who knows

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said when Westbrook went down, it's bad news for Miami because they do NOT want to see Memphis(if both get to the Finals). They'll still be favored to win, but Gasol and Randolph would destroy whatever bigs Miami has. It'd be a classic size vs speed matchup, and at this moment while Miami would be favored, I'm not so sure who would win. I'm not so sure if Miami can get away with Wade being a shell of himself again this year, they may, but who knows

I said the same thing. It would be a war and Memphis would feast inside on the Heat in a half court game.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy Memphis would be a great match up. They are built the similar with a very similar style.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well everyone hates miami so doesnt that mean more people would watch indy vs grizz?
Exactly the opposite. When a team/player is polarizing more people tune in. No one on either team fits that bill. Zbo may be the closest.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any way you cut it, we're set for a great Finals, IMO. I'd love to see a Warriors v. Heat series, that would draw a lot of interest from all kinds of fans.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that ratings would soar, for all 4 games of that finals. :D

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sleeping on them.

I would not be surprised if they get by Spurs (age) and Grizzlies (strength on weakness and vice versa).

I would be shocked if they did/could compete with a motivated Heat team when what they do on offence plays exactly into Miami's strength on defence. I may be overlooking Bogut a little if anything.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any way you cut it, we're set for a great Finals, IMO. I'd love to see a Warriors v. Heat series, that would draw a lot of interest from all kinds of fans.
That would top this season off in grand fashion for me.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could hand pick a team for the Heat to play it would be the Warriors or short handed OKC.

I am not that interested in seeing Memphis play them as by the finals they will have already played 2 rough em up teams in the Bulls and Indy and I want to see something new.

A series with the Spurs and Pop would be the one I am most interested in, more of a test for Spo.