• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers no longer fashionable?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropped out of first place in the ESPN Poll. Heat say they have their eye on them but are unconcerned. Okay.

Personally, I find it interesting that they are 10-1 after some of the shitty games they have played thus far including that dubious win over the Knicks. IMO they have not began to scratch the surface of their potential on offense. Granger or no Granger, this team can evolve into one that scores 100 points a game. Guess I will just hide and watch. Glad people are now nonplussed.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am into them. Nice piece with Stephen A. Chips on shoulders seems to be their mantra. I am rooting for them

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for them to represent the east. They have the team to beat Miami.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for them to represent the east. They have the team to beat Miami.

I am curious how Odom will pan out for the Heat. He has the size to combat Hibbert. Lefthanded shotblocker. But I doubt he will hold up more than a few games. Poor guy is brittle.

LeBron says the Heat have the best bench since he has been there. May be true. I am particularly interested in how Copeland, Orlando Johnson and that Sloan kid evolve and contribute to the mix. A 90% effective Granger would be huge. I think people may have forgotten by now how solid a player he is. If they are going for the ring and he heals, I would not be surprised if they keep him even though he will be a free agent after this season. Great for him too, I suppose, if he can play the way he has in the past. Big payday ahead.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am into them. Nice piece with Stephen A. Chips on shoulders seems to be their mantra. I am rooting for them

Miami is only a couple of games back. I think we may have an advantage playing in our division as opposed to theirs. I hear all the bullshit about how the regular season does not matter to the Heat, but homecourt advantage in the playoffs may well be the deciding factor.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious how Odom will pan out for the Heat. He has the size to combat Hibbert. Lefthanded shotblocker. But I doubt he will hold up more than a few games. Poor guy is brittle.

LeBron says the Heat have the best bench since he has been there. May be true. I am particularly interested in how Copeland, Orlando Johnson and that Sloan kid evolve and contribute to the mix. A 90% effective Granger would be huge. I think people may have forgotten by now how solid a player he is. If they are going for the ring and he heals, I would not be surprised if they keep him even though he will be a free agent after this season. Great for him too, I suppose, if he can play the way he has in the past. Big payday ahead.

Odom is a mental case. I wouldn't be surprised if he checked into rehab or a mental ward by seasons end. Granger is a solid player.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odom is a mental case. I wouldn't be surprised if he checked into rehab or a mental ward by seasons end. Granger is a solid player.

it was a typo; he meant Oden, who is on the Heat. If he can contribute any minutes in the defense of Hibbert's size it will really help the Heat's cause.

It is funny how one loss has sent the media out of the small market and back to focusing on LeBron. I think it is an advantage for the Pacers to be able to fly under the radar even while playing so well. Their lack of flash and team concept reminds me of the Pistons success in the mid '00s.

I don't think the Pacers have an advantage with the division they play in though. I think the Pistons and the Cavs will get it figured out as the season goes on and that division will be much tougher than the Heat's as the season progresses.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a typo; he meant Oden, who is on the Heat. If he can contribute any minutes in the defense of Hibbert's size it will really help the Heat's cause.

It is funny how one loss has sent the media out of the small market and back to focusing on LeBron. I think it is an advantage for the Pacers to be able to fly under the radar even while playing so well. Their lack of flash and team concept reminds me of the Pistons success in the mid '00s.

I don't think the Pacers have an advantage with the division they play in though. I think the Pistons and the Cavs will get it figured out as the season goes on and that division will be much tougher than the Heat's as the season progresses.

You may be right. Your team looks a lot like our's and the Bucks also have a lot of young players with fresh legs. If you recall, I said Detroit is going beat a lot of teams after I watched our game with you. Maybe I misspoke. If so, that is the first time this year. :whistle:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not think too much about the TMZPN polls, Hollinger is unbiased and will not be so finicky to appease the masses as TMZPN trolls will be.

If I had to guess stein was more honoring what SA has done more than down grade Indy.