• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers are the Real Deal

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally have a chance to watch one of their games and their D is sick.

jjgaytor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am putting money on them coming out of the east. I never actually thought a team could take out the heat in the east since the big 3 till this year with indy.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a really good bet, they are sick young and hungry, that Bird is fkn genius.

jjgaytor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a really good bet, they are sick young and hungry, that Bird is fkn genius.

Not to mention it pays 3X more than the original bet if i am right. I like that payoff imo

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree man! I have watched the whole game today. that defense is just to good no doubt the best in the league. Also they can score better this year

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pacers will lose to the heat again. I love it when a team peaks in early November and people are crowning them champs of the east over the 3 time defending eastern conference champs.

good luck with that bet. might as well light the money on fire and get some warmth out of it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always say it in football and basketball. I DO NOT want my team playing close to their best in the early part of the year. I like it that my Heat never play their best basketball until after the all star break. Good for the Pacers for having a great November (with a weak schedule BTW). This won't be anything in May when they are eliminated by Chicago, Miami, or Brooklyn

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK and Flauge, your glasses are always half empty lol. Pacers are a lot wetter than last year IMO. They are playing very well right now that doesn't mean they have peaked. They can still play this kind of ball before the playoffs come up stop being so scared.. Lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said they didn't improve? They improved but not dramatically. They signed 2 nice role players who can help their bench in Watson and Scola but that's about it in terms of players who can help in the playoffs.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said they didn't improve? They improved but not dramatically. They signed 2 nice role players who can help their bench in Watson and Scola but that's about it in terms of players who can help in the playoffs.

There own starting 5 have improved individually man Paul George in particular

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that BANDWAGON HEAT FANS are responding to this thread just proves how worried they are.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 games is way too early to know if a player improved. Lance is taking much more shots which leads to more PPG. Last yr he was attempting 8 shots per game and shot 46% and this year he's attempting 12 shots and hitting 48% of his shots. Not a big difference, just that he's getting more shots now

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that BANDWAGON HEAT FANS are responding to this thread just proves how worried they are.

The fact that all the people who say Heat fans are worried, are the same ones who won't make any bets against the Heat unless they are given the field.:lol:

So, that being said, who actually believes in the Pacers enough to take then even up over the Heat.
( crickets).

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pacers will lose to the heat again. I love it when a team peaks in early November and people are crowning them champs of the east over the 3 time defending eastern conference champs.

good luck with that bet. might as well light the money on fire and get some warmth out of it.

El Heat peaked two seasons ago. Sneaked by Indiana by the thinnest margin and then managed to pull of a David tyree like miracle play in the finals. They've just gotten a year older and for the heat that's a bad thing. Indiana however hasn't even peaked yet. They WILL represent the east this year in the finals. Their defense is legit, Miami has no D. Miami has nobody to body up hibbert. Paul George is a beast. They have a good bench. Miami is old as dirt with a weak bench.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 games is way too early to know if a player improved. Lance is taking much more shots which leads to more PPG. Last yr he was attempting 8 shots per game and shot 46% and this year he's attempting 12 shots and hitting 48% of his shots. Not a big difference, just that he's getting more shots now

Still shows improvement it's not all about that though. Oh and hibbert is a monster

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the Pacers in the preseason. We are also forgetting that Danny Granger HAS NOT played yet. Paul George had his coming out party last year and may even be better this year in the playoffs. They have the team to compete with the Heat, I mean they took em to 7 last year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Danny Granger is going to help them honestly. You do realize he is going to be taking shots away from George who is clearly the better player? On top of that he's not nearly the all around player George is and he will also be taking away valuable minutes from Lance who is the better defender. If I'm Indy I would try to trade him.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Danny Granger is going to help them honestly. You do realize he is going to be taking shots away from George who is clearly the better player? On top of that he's not nearly the all around player George is and he will also be taking away valuable minutes from Lance who is the better defender. If I'm Indy I would try to trade him.
I was thinking that he'd come off the bench, but if he starts, yes George is still the man. Danny Granger can either be Dwyane Wade(take a backseat to George) or he could cause havoc, so I'll admit, there's no telling how that goes yet. If he goes Wade's route, he could be the guy that takes pressure off of Paul George.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that he'd come off the bench, but if he starts, yes George is still the man. Danny Granger can either be Dwyane Wade(take a backseat to George) or he could cause havoc, so I'll admit, there's no telling how that goes yet. If he goes Wade's route, he could be the guy that takes pressure off of Paul George.

That would be the smart decision but can't see him doing it. When Wade did it he already won a NBA title and finals MVP before going through some hard years in Miami. Granger haven't had much individual/team success so I'm not sure if he would be willing to do that at this point in his career.