• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC12 Commish Scott, reprimands officials

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said during the game that the reason it wasn't reviewed is because if it goes above the upright it's a judgment call and cannot be reviewed.
Right, so not a replay booth mistake but nonetheless the field official got it wrong.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just typical Pac 12 officials when the stadium gets out of control they just leave. They missed so many calls it was ridiculous.

faslodex45

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFFFUUUCCCKKK oregon, Nobody talks about running up the score. Phil Knight must fuck every oregon student in the ass for the amount of money he gave those faggots,

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFFFUUUCCCKKK oregon, Nobody talks about running up the score. Phil Knight must fuck every oregon student in the ass for the amount of money he gave those faggots,

They stopped scoring in the 3rd quarter, dude. They curb stomped you in under 45 minutes.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't like them running up the score, field a better team.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know. The Vol fans that came out to Autzen were great. Not one mentioned running up the score as Oregon ran the ball into the ground starting at 3 mins left in the 3rd.

Maybe you should take a lesson on how to be a Southern Gentlemen in defeat.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to talk about a man in such vial fashion that has donated nearly $600 million dollars to several different colleges nation wide is very disrespectful.

Not just a football team at Oregon, but athletic depts. from rival schools like Stanford and Oregon State none the less. Not to mention the academic donations to several Universities.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allenpatrickwh8.jpg

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reprimands...sp?:noidea:

Anyways, ya. he says shitty job refs.

Larry Scott...
"This was an unusual situation to end the game," said Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott. "After a thorough review, we have determined that the officials fell short of the high standard in which Pac-12 games should be managed. We will continue to work with all our officials to ensure this type of situation never occurs again."

Pac-12 releases statement regarding Arizona State vs. Wisconsin game ArizonaSports.com

:bullshit:

That's what they said after OU Oregon.

PAC 12 refs are fucking crooked.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reprimands...sp?:noidea:

Anyways, ya. he says shitty job refs.

Larry Scott...
"This was an unusual situation to end the game," said Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott. "After a thorough review, we have determined that the officials fell short of the high standard in which Pac-12 games should be managed. We will continue to work with all our officials to ensure this type of situation never occurs again."

Pac-12 releases statement regarding Arizona State vs. Wisconsin game ArizonaSports.com

reprimands is correct.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

That's what they said after OU Oregon.

PAC 12 refs are fucking crooked.

I've been reviewing bull shit calls/blatant no calls and so called robberies in college football.

There's dozens of them and as far as I can tell the only difference between pac officials and other conference officials is the pac owns up to their stupidity.

Other conferences do not.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been reviewing bull shit calls/blatant no calls and so called robberies in college football.

There's dozens of them and as far as I can tell the only difference between pac officials and other conference officials is the pac owns up to their stupidity.

Other conferences do not.

Which conference's officials have made such horrible, inept mistakes like the PAC did in UW-ASU and OU-UO?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which conference's officials have made such horrible, inept mistakes like the PAC did in UW-ASU and OU-UO?
The B1G for one.

They robbed ASU of their victory in Madison in 2010. I guess this years charade can be chalked up to karma.

...and I never said anything about which was worse. I didn't bother ranking them. Others have though;

College Football's Top 10 Worst Blown Calls | LostLettermen.com

There's plenty more out there including tOSU BCS title victory over Miami (though I don't know where the officials came from in that one), tOSU victory over cal last year, Notre Dames victory over UW the last time we played.

Dozens and dozens, if not hundreds and hundreds.

So many involving B1G officials out there. Really don't think B1G homers have any grounds to throw stones from a glass house.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They robbed ASU of their victory in Madison in 2010.

LOL. Just stop. Go ahead and tell me three bad calls that game. Just because a fanbase manufactures a fake controversy to piss off their fans doesn't mean it's reality. And I sat in the front row for that game, about fifteen feet from two of the most "controversial calls." They were the right calls.

Wisconsin has played 200 or so games with B1G refs in my football lifetime. The two worst calls were at the hands of a PAC replay crew and a PAC officiating crew. That's very telling. Also, the Oregon-Oklahoma ending was the worst officiating debacle, brought to you by none other than the PAC.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B1G for one.

They robbed ASU of their victory in Madison in 2010. I guess this years charade can be chalked up to karma.

...and I never said anything about which was worse. I didn't bother ranking them. Others have though;

College Football's Top 10 Worst Blown Calls | LostLettermen.com

There's plenty more out there including tOSU BCS title victory over Miami (though I don't know where the officials came from in that one), tOSU victory over cal last year, Notre Dames victory over UW the last time we played.

Dozens and dozens, if not hundreds and hundreds.

So many involving B1G officials out there. Really don't think B1G homers have any grounds to throw stones from a glass house.

:laugh3: Clearly we have another one of these dumbshits...

With dozens and dozens there, tell me 2 that the B1G officials screwed up that were as horribly boneheaded and game-altering as the PAC officials? I mean, it's one thing to miss an objective call, it's another to make 2 HUGE fuck-ups that are so blatantly the polar opposite of correct such as both of these 2 PAC ones, and oddly enough both were needed for the PAC team to win... hmm...

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, the Miami-OSU game was Big 12 refs. Go ahead and find me one game widely acknowledged to be a robbery officiated by a B1G crew. Just one.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ws nothing manufactured. A Wisconsin defender CLEARLY shoved an ASU reciever out of the end zone with a B1G official staring and drooling right at the play PI should have been called and it wasn't.

Not my fault it's out there as a controversy. I did look at it though and it was certainly blatant PI.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ws nothing manufactured. A Wisconsin defender CLEARLY shoved an ASU reciever out of the end zone with a B1G official staring and drooling right at the play PI should have been called and it wasn't.

Not my fault it's out there as a controversy. I did look at it though and it was certainly blatant PI.

Wow, an interference call in the third quarter that cost ASU four points in a game where Wisconsin won and was taking knees at the ASU fifteen yard line is a robbery? Really?

I really wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are a complete and abject troll.