• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That he's doing it on a Seattle network has to be a good sign. But for real, just email your letter and shut the fuck up.
Yeah, even if he signs with UW, he's not starting out as an OKG with all this attention seeking bullshit.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC #4 in recruiting in the country when you go by star average (#23). UW has top class in the PAC #11 with oregon at #13
Dont worry. You'll finish first in the PAC as usual. Early signing is over. Now comes the bulk of tho$e taking calls from the player buying mills and hitting them with "show me da money!!" as the real negotiations commence.
USC and tOSU got to be shocked that Taggart outbid them for Jaiden Woodbey. Free Shoes U doesnt mess around in these matters.

Time to work those boosters harder and maybe have a counterbid ready to seal the flip deal by Feb.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont worry. You'll finish first in the PAC as usual. Early signing is over. Now comes the bulk of tho$e taking calls from the player buying mills and hitting them with "show me da money!!" as the real negotiations commence.
USC and tOSU got to be shocked that Taggart outbid them for Jaiden Woodbey. Free Shoes U doesnt mess around in these matters.

Time to work those boosters harder and maybe have a counterbid ready to seal the flip deal by Feb.

So the Washington checks cleared early? lol, Go look at the recruits and who offered them. You'll see Petersen goes after these players too.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Washington checks cleared early? lol, Go look at the recruits and who offered them. You'll see Petersen goes after these players too.
Look, not that I agree things are quite as shady as clearly Regent believes they are, but he's saying there are money deals going on to land those. It's not about who's offering, but who is getting them and why they get them. I mean no shit UW offers solid talent. And they had a flip of their own. Watched the piece on him and it was just about this feeling like home for him. No hesitation for him to take this early signing and move on. As did all of the others that committed.

If things are as dark as Regent portrays them to be then why wouldn't I want Petersen to learn how to play in that game? The OKG stuff sounds noble and whatnot, but this is about winning games and you can't keep going for just those second tier guys and hold onto a top 10 status.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, not that I agree things are quite as shady as clearly Regent believes they are, but he's saying there are money deals going on to land those. It's not about who's offering, but who is getting them and why they get them. I mean no shit UW offers solid talent. And they had a flip of their own. Watched the piece on him and it was just about this feeling like home for him. No hesitation for him to take this early signing and move on. As did all of the others that committed.

If things are as dark as Regent portrays them to be then why wouldn't I want Petersen to learn how to play in that game? The OKG stuff sounds noble and whatnot, but this is about winning games and you can't keep going for just those second tier guys and hold onto a top 10 status.

I'm not naive to think sometimes that would happen but what schools have been caught actually doing that ? Oregon. Miss State. Schools where they needed to pay or what ever to get a kid to turn his back on a traditional school that produces NFL talent and go to a school he wouldn't otherwise go to. Heltons a shark when it comes to recruiting but I just don't see him giving anyone the ok to do that. USCs stars lately have some from schools like Serra or Mater dei , St John Bosco , Oaks Christian or from the beach schools in OC. Just not the type to have a hand out.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many high level recruits have their own agenda beyond simply the 4*'s likely to reach the NFL. They want that drama and attention. They want to rack up more offers and be wooed by more name brands. They want their names on every web site.

I really don't think there's that much back channel money deals landing those kids. Blue bloods are what they are for a reason and they have an advantage when it comes to attracting those primadonnas. Hard to argue with the history and limelight they are a part of with those programs.

We can all shake our heads and scoff at the bullshit all we want, but none of us would pass up having those kids choose our schools either. You gladly put up with the drama for the productivity.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many high level recruits have their own agenda beyond simply the 4*'s likely to reach the NFL. They want that drama and attention. They want to rack up more offers and be wooed by more name brands. They want their names on every web site.

I really don't think there's that much back channel money deals landing those kids. Blue bloods are what they are for a reason and they have an advantage when it comes to attracting those primadonnas. Hard to argue with the history and limelight they are a part of with those programs.

We can all shake our heads and scoff at the bullshit all we want, but none of us would pass up having those kids choose our schools either. You gladly put up with the drama for the productivity.

Tate Martell and Matt Corall are to QBs who I'm glad went some where else. Prima donnas both of them.

Check out Trevor trouts commitment video.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go again....

Shocked I tell you.
unnamed-71.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean is this really a shock? It's the ducks. Cheating is what they do. It's what they have done for years.