• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a season full of utter embarrassment don’t Husky fans really want to stick it to Oregon and lose to little brother so Oregon won’t win the CCG?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a season full of utter embarrassment don’t Husky fans really want to stick it to Oregon and lose to little brother so Oregon won’t win the CCG?

Washington beating Washington State has no impact on whether Oregon goes to the CCG.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington beating Washington State has no impact on whether Oregon goes to the CCG.
It actually does but you keep doing you. If UW loses the Apple Cup then Beavs are eliminated from a division crown.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually does but you keep doing you. If UW loses the Apple Cup then Beavs are eliminated from a division crown.

That has nothing to do with Oregon.

If Oregon loses the Civil War, they can't win the division. Nothing about the crApple Cup changes that.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona lost and ASU won for the 5th year in a row. Also, apparently like half the starters are skipping our bowl game, w/e that is, because 8-4 is really fucking disappointing given the talent level.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cal's put enough elite player in the NFL and has a top ten NCAA titles to justify their program... can Wazzu say the same?
Are you a fan of Minnesota, are you really going to compare professionals that attended WSU vs Cal in the past decade? Wilcox is leaving Cal not because he doesn’t like the athletes but the University and overall public school process don’t put athletics above any non important issue.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a fan of Minnesota, are you really going to compare professionals that attended WSU vs Cal in the past decade? Wilcox is leaving Cal not because he doesn’t like the athletes but the University and overall public school process don’t put athletics above any non important issue.
Minnesota? (other than my father's getting a degere from there... I've no connection)

But please (and I've no idea why I'm defending Cal)... show me how Wazzu's athletic program bests Cal's. I know they have 7-8 Natty's in the last year alone and just off the top of my head the NFL still has Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff, Alex Mack, Keenan Allen, DeSean Jackson, Marvin Jones and I'm sure there's more.....

Not to knock Wazzu, but looking it up Cal is 11th in all time overall NCAA titles and I didn't find Wazzu in the top 50. I doubt Cal is giving up athletics anytime soon

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota? (other than my father's getting a degere from there... I've no connection)

But please (and I've no idea why I'm defending Cal)... show me how Wazzu's athletic program bests Cal's. I know they have 7-8 Natty's in the last year alone and just off the top of my head the NFL still has Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff, Alex Mack, Keenan Allen, DeSean Jackson, Marvin Jones and I'm sure there's more.....

Not to knock Wazzu, but looking it up Cal is 11th in all time overall NCAA titles and I didn't find Wazzu in the top 50. I doubt Cal is giving up athletics anytime soon
OMG, don't worry, this loser WSU fan is living off a single 11-2 season his school had recently and thinking that makes his school the bomb or something, lol. Cal-Berkeley is the bomb, they have nothing to worry about. Not that my opinion means anything but I have the utmost respect for Cal. Could their football and basketball improve? Sure they could, so could WSU's. WSU lost to E Washington tonight, right? lol

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Literally said Cal compared to Wazzu recently by if you want to compare Goff to Bledsoe go for it, you know when I said Cal needs to drop their sports. I will amend my statement, their revenue sports. This wasn’t a ripping on former Cal stars, just Cal as a University need to quit pretending they care about sports modern day and just drop them and focus on their politics…hence why Wilcox is going to leave because Berkeley made them cancel their SC game even though the Cal program was well within Pac 12 regulations for their Covid protocol to play.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, don't worry, this loser WSU fan is living off a single 11-2 season his school had recently and thinking that makes his school the bomb or something, lol. Cal-Berkeley is the bomb, they have nothing to worry about. Not that my opinion means anything but I have the utmost respect for Cal. Could their football and basketball improve? Sure they could, so could WSU's. WSU lost to E Washington tonight, right? lol
Yes, because one loss of a tourney bound basketball team has what to do with Cal?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because one loss of a tourney bound basketball team has what to do with Cal?
tourney bound basketball team? lol Your team has beat lowly Alcorn, Seattle, UCSB, Idaho and Winthrop, and LOST to Eastern Washington. The only tourney that sounds like is MAYBE the NIT?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. USC really rejuiced the program with the Riley hire. Things are going to heat up quickly as I expect them start recruiting top 10 classes again. OC and DC choices will be critical as well. But got to say. That's an impressive move by USC to land him.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears the players will have a fairwell banquet with the last of the current staff on Monday and Huskies will be announcing their new HC to the players at a meeting on Tues, 9am.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tourney bound basketball team? lol Your team has beat lowly Alcorn, Seattle, UCSB, Idaho and Winthrop, and LOST to Eastern Washington. The only tourney that sounds like is MAYBE the NIT?
If you understand sports you would get why I said it is a tourney team and why they lost. But you keep doing your obsessed with all things not Minnesota.