• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past 5 years, UMn has done basically the same as Oregon.

So UMn missed the ONE single decade that Oregon didn't suck.

Minnesota has 0 major bowl wins the past 5 years.
Or the past 10 years.
Or the past 25 years.
Or the past 50 years.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what? Losing seasons? Minnesota has been a trash program for a long time.
In # of Natl Titles, top 10 in this actually.

In # of Pro HOFers, top 10 in this actually.

In # of cfb HOFerz, probably top 10 again.

#1 in # of NFL yearly point scoring leaders.

#1 in # of NFL All-Decade team members

Top 30 in total wins, but when combined with a Top Ten SOS, that's also a Top 20 like all-time stat.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Oregon only wins 25% of it's games vs the Gophers, what does that say about them?
What does that have to do with the conferences? Using a team vs a team isn’t a conference debate.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In # of Natl Titles, top 10 in this actually.

In # of Pro HOFers, top 10 in this actually.

In # of cfb HOFerz, probably top 10 again.

#1 in # of NFL yearly point scoring leaders.

#1 in # of NFL All-Decade team members

Top 30 in total wins, but when combined with a Top Ten SOS, that's also a Top 20 like all-time stat.
Did you know not 1 person voted for Cy Young for the Cy Young award this year? Such a travesty that a dude with all of these records isn’t being recognized.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know not 1 person voted for Cy Young for the Cy Young award this year? Such a travesty that a dude with all of these records isn’t being recognized.

It's amazing that FDF hasn't committed suicide after watching his FB team flounder for his entire lifetime.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that FDF hasn't committed suicide after watching his FB team flounder for his entire lifetime.
Dating hotties and being able to watch Championship level hockey teams most of my life have sustained me. ;)

Witnessing the bb team kick tail in the 70s-early 80s and then again from 89-99 also got me by until Glen Mason came along to give Gopher football nation hope for a return to Golden years.

Stuff like winning a ton of women's hockey Nattie's and wrestling titles and such has all just been icing on the cake.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dating hotties and being able to watch Championship level hockey teams most of my life have sustained me. ;)

Witnessing the bb team kick tail in the 70s-early 80s and then again from 89-99 also got me by until Glen Mason came along to give Gopher football nation hope for a return to Golden years.

Stuff like winning a ton of women's hockey Nattie's and wrestling titles and such has all just been icing on the cake.
Ya the 4 straight Tumbling National Champions for the Ducks made my life so much better too.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya the 4 straight Tumbling National Champions for the Ducks made my life so much better too.
Tumblers go on to make 10 million a year playing in the pros?

Tumblers helped the US to a Gold Medal in the Olympics leading to the entire nation feeling a new optimism about the future?

Multiple movies were made celebrating the accomplishments of tumblers from Oregon?

Tumblers make more playing professionally on average than NFL players do?

LMMFGDAO@Duckfans!!!

P.S. In regards to UMn cheer/dance teams dominating that sport, at least they can go on to paid careers cheering for pro sports teams. Not sure Tumblers are in high demand anywhere in the world?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tumblers go on to make 10 million a year playing in the pros?

Tumblers helped the US to a Gold Medal in the Olympics leading to the entire nation feeling a new optimism about the future?

Multiple movies were made celebrating the accomplishments of tumblers from Oregon?

Tumblers make more playing professionally on average than NFL players do?

LMMFGDAO@Duckfans!!!

P.S. In regards to UMn cheer/dance teams dominating that sport, at least they can go on to paid careers cheering for pro sports teams. Not sure Tumblers are in high demand anywhere in the world?
You know how much cheerleaders make for NFL teams? Probably don’t being such a casual fan.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how much cheerleaders make for NFL teams? Probably don’t being such a casual fan.
Most, if not all, do it only as a 2nd job, yes I know this. But still EVERY pro team out there employs them and every college team has them and probably every high school team. Our high school even had cheerleaders for the Wrestling team.

Can't say the same about Tumblers.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we quit talking about irrelevant Minnesota and discuss Jimmy Lake calling Oregon players dumb? Really weird stone to throw

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we quit talking about irrelevant Minnesota and discuss Jimmy Lake calling Oregon players dumb? Really weird stone to throw

Especially when his team is the one that can't execute.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when his team is the one that can't execute.
Well I like taking shots at rivals as much as the next guy but this is just weird. No matter how much Gopher boy think academics and athletics aren’t remotely the same and maybe 1% over lap. Maybe at a school like Wazzu where our (at the moment) best school is communications that is the best west of Texas can have athletes enroll. Once our vet school is up and running and the new gain of function research school is up I would bet my house no football players or athletes for that matter will be in those programs. But most real schools at UW have zero athletes in, no idea about Oregon but I am guessing it is the same. Stanford is easily the most prestigious university in our conference and by 2nd term of their 4th or 5th 3/4th of the football players have to cram classes in just to graduate in some BA program.

Just a weird stone to throw. Jimmy to throw any stones when he hasn’t earned the right to. When he was DC he was able to talk all the shit he wanted about Leach’s offense but since becoming HC they play the bottom feeders in an asterisk season and are on pace to finish 5th or 6th in the north.