• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya boy! I opened up this thread just now and this advertisement showed up above. :)

https://www.befrugal.com/lp/rst/mcdonalds/

burger-and-fries.png

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do grownups still eat McDonald's?

I only go there when I have the grandson's with me and I'm getting my food from a place they don't like. lol
my girls love the McNuggets. I get them a 20 piece to share once a week.. however, the wife and I don't care for anything McDonalds.. except having a few fries, if they are hot.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my girls love the McNuggets. I get them a 20 piece to share once a week.. however, the wife and I don't care for anything McDonalds.. except having a few fries, if they are hot.

lol

Yep. The grandson's usually get a cheeseburger happy meal each and split a 20 piece McNuggets.

I used to get the McRib when it came out. But then I learned how to de-bone baby back ribs and just make a better version myself.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Yep. The grandson's usually get a cheeseburger happy meal each and split a 20 piece McNuggets.

I used to get the McRib when it came out. But then I learned how to de-bone baby back ribs and just make a better version myself.
yeah I forgot the McRib..that was my guilty pleasure with a Dr Pepper

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do grownups still eat McDonald's?

I only go there when I have the grandson's with me and I'm getting my food from a place they don't like. lol
when I get paged and by the time im off and i havent ate and dont want to go home and cook something I have on occasion got mcdonalds. while driving long distances. while traveling and in an airport with otherwise weird selections that i dont feel like eating.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC gets a commitment from 4* QB Miller Moss outta Alemany HS in Mission Hills Ca.
had offers from UCLA, Alabama, LSU
They already had commitment from 5* QB Jake Garcia
read an article that Miami was gonna go hard after Garcia if Miller picked USC

USC up to #4 nationally on Rivals and 24/7

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a really good fast-food burger at a chain called Culver's. I had never been there before, but really enjoyed it.

It seemed like it was probably a midwest chain, but this one was randomly in St. George Utah.

I'm not sure if Culver's started in the Midwest or the Northeast, but they started putting stores in the Nashville area about 10 years ago. I ate there a few times, but was not overly impressed. It was good, but not outstanding. I think they are best known for their frozen treats.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmm Arbys. I don;t go often but they got some good sandwiches.

I never cared much for their roast beef sandwiches, but I used to love the market place sandwiches they came out with. And I've always been a fan of their Jamocha shakes.

There's not an Arby's in the town I live in right now, and when I go out of town I usually opt for better choices.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never cared much for their roast beef sandwiches, but I used to love the market place sandwiches they came out with. And I've always been a fan of their Jamocha shakes.

There's not an Arby's in the town I live in right now, and when I go out of town I usually opt for better choices.
If I lived somewhere where they had good bbq and options (New Orleans, pretty anywhere in Texas) I'd hit up the local joints. I can't do MC Donalds other than coffee unless its my only choice and even then I have a hard time with that food. I would take a Double western Burger from Carls Jr before I have anything at Mc Donalds. If forced Im getting Mc Nuggets. lol. Fries are good though.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if Culver's started in the Midwest or the Northeast, but they started putting stores in the Nashville area about 10 years ago. I ate there a few times, but was not overly impressed. It was good, but not outstanding. I think they are best known for their frozen treats.

They opened a Culver's in Austin when I was in high school.. think in 96/97. I remember it being so packed, after a couple weeks of it being open I finally went with my GF at the time.. I wasn't impressed, stuck to whataburger lol

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's entirely possible that my Culver's experience was influenced by having finished a long hike in Zion and being really hungry.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's entirely possible that my Culver's experience was influenced by having finished a long hike in Zion and being really hungry.
lol I feel the same about my first experience at Franklin's BBQ in Austin.. stood in line with my best friend and his then wife. Drinking some cold beer and talking..about 2 or 3 hours later we finally got our brisket and I swear it was the best I ever had..but could that be the alcohol, good company and the wait, making me feel that way?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I feel the same about my first experience at Franklin's BBQ in Austin.. stood in line with my best friend and his then wife. Drinking some cold beer and talking..about 2 or 3 hours later we finally got our brisket and I swear it was the best I ever had..but could that be the alcohol, good company and the wait, making me feel that way?

It's the same with films as well. Often the experience you had before and the people you were with during influence your overall opinion of a film rather than just on its own merits.