• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on leading the conference in attendance for the first 5 minutes of the game before 2/3 of your fans bailed.
One of these days Oregon might build a big boys stadium so that they could lead the conference at least once in attendance.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these days Oregon might build a big boys stadium so that they could lead the conference at least once in attendance.

Oregon always hasn't had a crowd as small as Washington's last night in decades.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these days UW might build athletic facilities good enough to recruit players to beat your rival 13 of 15 years.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know how Notre Dame fans were feeling some years with Brian Kelly. You want the head coach gone but you see such promise for the team.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT surprised there... He's getting out while the "getting out" is available. I think he was gonna be fired soon if he didn't resign. :nod:
I've read on a few SC sites today that he was told to resign or he was getting axed.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Swann thing has multiple factors involved.

Yes, it's got a lot to do with USCs struggles with its FB program, but it also has to do with the ridiculous "payola for admission to the school" scandal via fake athletic scholarships to get rich kids admitted that occurred under his watch.

So it's another full house cleaning for the USC athletic dept. :drum:

Helton is done for sure now no matter what their final record and bowl is.

The AD job should be filled by next month and a final list of coach candidates vetted and ready to go by Nov. They'll have to get it done before the early LOI in Dec. to give him some time to attempt some flips.

Now there has been a lot of rumors that Urban will end up at USC, but I'm not entirely buying that and call it mostly wishful thinking from the national media that slobs on USCs knob 24/7 and egomaniac rich boosters. If USC hires Meyer, it would be one of the worst sell your soul moments in modern NCAA history for USC.

I'm sure the new AD will be looking for a bigtime hire and who will immediately attempt a raid on the top PAC classes to get the dick swinging power party started.

Oregon has probably benefitted the most the past couple years from the dysfunction at UCLA and USC when it comes to west coast recruiting. UW has landed some as well.

Whoever USC brings in will be under orders to stop the recruiting bleeding as priority 1 which means they be bringing in NFL and NCAA guys who can get it done with recruiting.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon starting kicker from a year ago Adam Stack is transfering after losing starting job.
back up walk on who did kick offs last year was arrested.