• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what gives teams that run these kinds of offenses a chance against far more talented teams.

It's like playing Army. You have to prepare for an offense that your players have likely never seen in their lives (and even some of the coaches) and will likely never see again. You have to play a completely different style of defense and have a week to prepare.

It'll likely be a fairly close game for awhile, but your Huskies should eventually win fairly comfortably.
Not with Army so much because they really cant run another offense but Hawaii can let you spend all week preparing for run n shoot then in critical situations start doing RPO and then youre really on your heals trying to figure out whats coming next. Coles a really good athelete and can run if he wants to.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rolovich removes the handcuffs on Melquise Stovall, then victory is in the bag. I don't know what's he waiting on... Hopefully waiting for a big game like this one to give the guy full reps.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007 eh.

51TfF5dfVeL.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean every coug couch that has been fired was retarded to begin with so look who's talking.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh.
That didn’t come out like I intended.

Y’all get the gist.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean every coug couch that has been fired was retarded to begin with so look who's talking.

#retardslifesmatter has never been hashtagged. All the while you guys have immortalized a guy who when the going got tough quit.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That. Rings me to the now infamous

“Roll Tide Roll”

:rofl:

Had Alabama not fired Mike Price, no one would remember Bear Bryant. Steven Spurrier had a poor mans Mike Price spread offense and dominated that quarterback challenged conference.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 Fucks given.
"The glitz of LA"...... Give me a fucking break. LA, especially downtown, is barely recognizable compared to even 15 years ago. Thanks to all the sanctuary city stupidity, you've got literally miles of homeless living in tents and piles of garbage, caca, needles, and rats in all directions. The middle class is leaving in droves. All that's increasingly left is the rich living in gated communities and the hills, tourist traps, and millions illegal immigrants, homeless, criminals, gangs, and filth. There is so many rats, diseases not seen since the dark ages are returning. If you were a top athlete with offers galore, you'd want to get the fuck out of there as well and I'm sure many of their parents are making the calls to get them out of there as well.

The media? Most of them are activists pretending to be journalists, habitual liars hiding behind "anonymous" sources, and clickbaiters. Boo hoo if they can't fawn all over USC and UCLA right now.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Alabama not fired Mike Price, no one would remember Bear Bryant. Steven Spurrier had a poor mans Mike Price spread offense and dominated that quarterback challenged conference.
Would Saban have happened, elsewhere in your opinion?

That type of offense, with those kind of recruits, at that time in cfb history would’ve been a BIG problem for the ess-eee-see, I’m in agreement with you there.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 Fucks given.
"The glitz of LA"...... Give me a fucking break. LA, especially downtown, is barely recognizable compared to even 15 years ago. Thanks to all the sanctuary city stupidity, you've got literally miles of homeless living in tents and piles of garbage, caca, needles, and rats in all directions. The middle class is leaving in droves. All that's increasingly left is the rich living in gated communities and the hills, tourist traps, and millions illegal immigrants, homeless, criminals, gangs, and filth. There is so many rats, diseases not seen since the dark ages are returning. If you were a top athlete with offers galore, you'd want to get the fuck out of there as well and I'm sure many of their parents are making the calls to get them out of there as well.

The media? Most of them are activists pretending to be journalists, habitual liars hiding behind "anonymous" sources, and clickbaiters. Boo hoo if they can't fawn all over USC and UCLA right now.

LOL. Thats hilarious. You do realize that the area you're talking about comprises about 1% of southern California if that . I've heard it all and it's like a Yogi Berra joke. It's packed here because nobody wants to live here. It's expensive here because people don't want to be here. It was hard to find parking in Eagle Rock (like 10 min from downtown LA) yesterday because people were forced to go out. Pasadena (like 12 min from downtown LA) was full of Oklahoma fans because they hated it. I was going to do happy hour in Pasadena with friends but the bar we were going to was full ok Oklahoma fans. Today I'm in Laurel Canyon and my clients probably hate their canyon home with a pool and deer in their backyard. And tomorrow I will hate going to Hermosa Beach to Rock n Brews to watch the USC game getting that beach breeze. Yes theres a problem but it affects little of your life if you live here and it has nothing to do with sanctuary city stuff. If you look it's Americans with drug and mental problems many of whom come from other states because if you're going to live outside I guess the weather here works. Hopefully they start building hospitals for the menatlly ill and change the laws so you can put them in there.
I guess Alabama gets #1 recruiting classes because Alabamas such a great place to live. I'm sure they all come back to live there if they have options.

Last edited: