• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just hit the “I make more money than all of you” stage.
Yeah, that's stage 3 I believe? Stage 4 is the old let's meet somewhere if you are so tough right? :noidea: Stage 5 is whatever Thumper was about. The old I'm better at life than you is just stage 3.

Still always good for a laugh.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t hurt me one bit. Apparently sport forums is where ya’ll get off. Dood I work long hours, make killer money to worry about you guys on here.
I’m 12 years away from retirement with two pensions and a 6 figure severance. Oh and guess what Boeing did fly us up to huskie stadium that year it opened. We golfed across the bay there you know the one. Then we went back to the stadium. Where I took a piss on the sideline. So ya I’m good. That made my day.

Oh yeah, well I'm a multimillionaire Real Estate mogul who doesn't need any pensions because my family is set for generations to come. The interest alone from my vast fortune will always keep them in the lap of luxury.

Think I'll fly my private jet over Yoot Stadium and release the contents of the terlet over it.

Oh...and I also have a huge peener.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's stage 3 I believe? Stage 4 is the old let's meet somewhere if you are so tough right? :noidea: Stage 5 is whatever Thumper was about. The old I'm better at life than you is just stage 3.

I'll admit I was going to meet up with a Utah poster from the PAC Fight Zone group on Facebook for fight some years back. We've made up since then but he used to be a real cvnt.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was going to meet up with a Utah poster from the PAC Fight Zone group on Facebook for fight some years back. We've made up since then but he used to be a real cvnt.
So you've had some run ins with kin of our special little Utah flower here before eh?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently not. Look like some of you are quite angry.

Is it the lack of readily available alcohol that has your magic panties all twisted? :noidea:
I don’t drink, I can’t drink. For other reasons you wouldn’t understand.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he managed to unite husky and trojan fans on something. So there's that.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need some therapy dood. I've been to plenty of games at other teams stadiums and never had the urge to piss on them . You've got some pent up hostility and two pensions aint gonna fix it.
I'd stop bragging. You could die on year 11 and would have worked your whole adult life waiting for something that never came. Enjoy life now and stop with the rainbows. lol
At least my wife is taken care of and my children. Retiring at 58 is not that bad. Not bragging about shit. But when you serve then come back home. Not knowing who the fuck you are until your released into civilian life. You’re still kinda lost. But like I said earlier. I would take out Ag and the rest of them fucking huskie fans without blinking an eye. Because I’ve done it. I’ve seen more than Browning and Peterson’s nut sack. And now if you think I’m crazy fuck. you have my back up against a wall. And trust me don’t corner me fucker. I’ll cut ya. Ah that felt great now I’ll just go and take my man made pills and live another day. So fuck off all you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least my wife is taken care of and my children. Retiring at 58 is not that bad. Not bragging about shit. But when you serve then come back home. Not knowing who the fuck you are until your released into civilian life. You’re still kinda lost. But like I said earlier. I would take out Ag and the rest of them fucking huskie fans without blinking an eye. Because I’ve done it. I’ve seen more than Browning and Peterson’s nut sack. And now if you think I’m crazy fuck. you have my back up against a wall. And trust me don’t corner me fucker. I’ll cut ya. Ah that felt great now I’ll just go and take my man made pills and live another day. So fuck off all you.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok ya 15/ hr guy!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be time to notify the meltdown alert thread. lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joke’s on you, that’s just for slinging sandwiches at subway. This is Seattle, bitch.
Is this where I'm supposed to get so mad that I brag about my job out of righteous indignation at the very suggestion? :noidea: