• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look whose on the cover of the USA today cfb preview edition. :cool2:

Chillin at the Honolulu airport and had to get this for that cover and reading on the plane. Go Dawgs!!!

20180725_113042.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Oregon is pulling an Ole Miss.
Uncle Phil has lost his mind in his old age. They aren't even trying to hide the greasing palms anymore. Last year was already ridiculous when you had shit like that recruit saying "My mom and I just fell in love with the place" when committing. Then you discover they never even visited Oregon, ever.
Its just sad the lengths they're going through to buy a natty. At least hide they player purchasing better. This isnt the SEC where the NCAA just ignores it. PAC teams will get hammered for this. Oregon will again and then they'll cry about witchhunts and "but everyone buys players!!!", to try to excuse it all away.

Kelly is at UCLA so that means they'll be investigated within a couple years too. He loves to fill the roster with paid illiterate thugs and the hyper competitive LA sports media is always looking for dirt. All the arrests and gang banger activities will wear out fast with the UCLA crowd.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Phil has lost his mind in his old age. They aren't even trying to hide the greasing palms anymore. Last year was already ridiculous when you had shit like that recruit saying "My mom and I just fell in love with the place" when committing. Then you discover they never even visited Oregon, ever.
Its just sad the lengths they're going through to buy a natty. At least hide they player purchasing better. This isnt the SEC where the NCAA just ignores it. PAC teams will get hammered for this. Oregon will again and then they'll cry about witchhunts and "but everyone buys players!!!", to try to excuse it all away.

Kelly is at UCLA so that means they'll be investigated within a couple years too. He loves to fill the roster with paid illiterate thugs and the hyper competitive LA sports media is always looking for dirt. All the arrests and gang banger activities will wear out fast with the UCLA crowd.

I love it. Oregon is all you can think about. Don't worry, I think UW has one more year before Oregon takes control of the Northwest again.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Oregon is all you can think about. Don't worry, I think UW has one more year before Oregon takes control of the Northwest again.

Oregon is our bitch now, worry about the Mutts once you guys are competitive against us again first.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is our bitch now, worry about the Mutts once you guys are competitive against us again first.

Wazzu's run is already over. At least UW won the PAC once during their run.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU had a run?

We are known to have mini runs with no outcome, what's Oregon's excuse for having zero titles? Our Uncle Phil donates to our academics not buying facilities, coaches and sports programs unlike the sweatshop master.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are known to have mini runs with no outcome, what's Oregon's excuse for having zero titles? Our Uncle Phil donates to our academics not buying facilities, coaches and sports programs unlike the sweatshop master.

Damn right. Don’t let them take those rose bowl losses away from you!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mini runs with no outcomes arent really runs are they? Oregon at least won some conference titles and big bowls.

as for your inference to Phil Knight I mean must have been a different guy they named the Knight Library after. and the Law Center. and the Science campus. and someone else must have donated for the endowments.
Not to mention the Jaqua Center which is a bit of both in order to help the student athletes specifically.

buying facilities? yes.
coaches? Sports programs? every coach is bought arent they? and sports programs? you make it sound like he went and bought a franchise. what sports program did he buy?

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU is known for their mini runs already. That's what happens pretty much every game after all those bottles of fireball.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Oregon has fallen so far that Ducks are now reduced to having to talk shit about the Cougs.

:pound: