• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems the Pac12 media mirrors the general public. Idiots are in fact allowed to vote.
I check out Oregon Live just to read the comment section on the John Canzano articles. He trolls the Ducks and they call him every name in the book in the comments.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I check out Oregon Live just to read the comment section on the John Canzano articles. He trolls the Ducks and they call him every name in the book in the comments.
He's an odd duck for sure. :dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrwallace2ku I just got back last night from a 3 day trip through your neck of the woods. Passed by Reser on my way to Newport. She looks ready to go. Hope your team is ready as well.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodd has always been a hack at best, but he just plain doesn't care anymore, if he ever did.

I'm not one to be a grammar nazi, but paid professional 'journalists' demand a much higher standard.

Stanford's Bryce Love has summer school classes that he can't get miss.
:wtf: Proof read you lazy ass stupid jackass. It's just not that hard.

the Huskies had to be favored for a second Pac-12 titles in three years.
titles? Really? You fucking hack.

Yup, his boss (athletic director Ray Anderson) is also is former agent.
:L

I really don't get how anyone can read this clowns drivel. Most high school kids can do better.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodd has always been a hack at best, but he just plain doesn't care anymore, if he ever did.

I'm not one to be a grammar nazi, but paid professional 'journalists' demand a much higher standard.

:wtf: Proof read you lazy ass stupid jackass. It's just not that hard.

titles? Really? You fucking hack.

:L

I really don't get how anyone can read this clowns drivel. Most high school kids can do better.
Dodd is a trip. I've seen him do polls in early spring that he completely flipped by the end of summer. The Athletic has a boatload of articles on the Huskies but I'm hesitant to pay for it.

The Athletic

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They failed to even include the PACs best outside LB Porter Gustin.

I'm pretty sure he was included as a DE on an earlier unit ranking, which was their justification for saying USC is a top 2 D line as well.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail he’s not the best OLB in the pac Chase Hansen is!

2018 Chuck Bedanrik award watch list for nations top defensive player.
Chase Hansen- nope
Gustin Porter- yes

Troy Dye- Oregon- yes
Jalen Jelks- Oregon- yes
Alijah Holder- Stanford -yes
Bobboy Okereke- Stanford- yes
Cameron smith- USC - yes
Marvel Tell - USC yes
Taylor Rapp- Washington- yes
Greg Gaines- Washington- yes
Julian Blackmon- Utah- yes
Bradley Anae- Utah- yes

2018 Butkis award watch list for nations top linebacker
Chase Hansen- nope
Porter Gustin- yes

Tevis Bartlett Washington- yes
Troy Dye- Oregon- yes
Justin Hollins =Oregon = yes
Jordan Kunaszyk- Cal- yes
Cameron Smith -USC-yes

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you spelled Clownzano wrong

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac-12 projected order of finish: Media picks Washington over USC to win conference

crop_exact_Screen_Shot_2018-07-25_at_10.21.55_AM.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Canzano's shtick. He's paid to troll. He trolls the Blazers, Ducks, etc. Anything to get a reaction.
Oh I've read/listened to him for years. He honestly believes his nonsense. It's his bosses that love the trolling aspect of it. Clown boy is a local Oregon version of Dodd from CBS. Only even more out of touch.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly vs. Herm Edwards! (2018 PAC-12 Preview Thread)

Just posting here purely as a book mark so I don't have to remember what damned thread OD and I made an avi bet in.

Avatar bet for winner of the South division 2019. UCLA wins it and he gets my avatar for a month, otherwise I get his.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly vs. Herm Edwards! (2018 PAC-12 Preview Thread)

Just posting here purely as a book mark so I don't have to remember what damned thread OD and I made an avi bet in.

Avatar bet for winner of the South division 2019. UCLA wins it and he gets my avatar for a month, otherwise I get his.
That guy's preview threads aren't done right. When you do a preview of all the conferences you do it on MS Office or Google Docs. and after you've finished doing all your previews then you start copying & pasting so you knock them all out at once.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy's preview threads aren't done right. When you do a preview of all the conferences you do it on MS Office or Google Docs. and after you've finished doing all your previews then you start copying & pasting so you knock them all out at once.
I think he likes doing it piece by piece. For several reasons really. It lasts a few months and helps keep content going through the dead season, and doing it a couple of teams a day leaves a lot more room for discussion on those as they go by.

Far be it from me to criticize anyone who goes to all of that trouble and spends all of that time rounding up data and putting their money where their mouth is in making predictions for every single FBS team. That's a hell of an undertaking.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he likes doing it piece by piece. For several reasons really. It lasts a few months and helps keep content going through the dead season, and doing it a couple of teams a day leaves a lot more room for discussion on those as they go by.

Far be it from me to criticize anyone who goes to all of that trouble and spends all of that time rounding up data and putting their money where their mouth is in making predictions for every single FBS team. That's a hell of an undertaking.
When you do it like that you get preview post on teams that nobody sees seeing how not everyone sifts through 15 pages of replies to see a preview of maybe two more teams and then another 30 post until the next preview. Google Docs is what I used to use and @Duckboy33 used to do PAC preview threads on Rivals. Save all your shit on Google Docs and then start a thread and past it all on there.