• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 North - Weakest division in CFB

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has Miss State beat? Mississippi State's ranking pretty much comes off of SEC play. But are we talking about the SEC West? No.

Who has LSU beat? Wisconsin.

Who has Missou beat? Another team ranked by default. Why? Because the SEC East sucks. But guess what division sucks like the SEC East? The Pac 12 North.

Etc.

Bama is great. IMO heads and tails above rest of conference. But IMO, it is not a deep conference this year at all like previously billed.

Who has any team in the pac 12 north beat that's notable?

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not talking about Alabama. Good Gawd! We're not talking about any team in the SEC West. I'm saying that the Pac 12 north can be compared to the SEC East. Maybe worse.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that we make fun of the SEC East(because it's really awful) but we say nothing about a division that's just as worse.

The PAC North has a lot of mediocre this season. Point taken and should be agreed upon by most.

It isn't a reflection of your self value that the sec east isn't that great. I never have understood why Bama fans care.

You are an ALABAMA fan. Fuck the rest is my policy.

I am glad Stanford, Oregon State, and Washington are down and I hope they get beat in their bowl games. Should they qualify.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a nice schedule. Tennessee and LSU continue to set the bar for ooc schedule.

But I never thought I would see the day a "prideful" Bama fan would nutswing off of the Vols schedule.

:laugh:

Lord have mercy. That's not nut swinging. All I did was look at the schedule. I didn't cherry pick or anything. Tennesse is our rival for heavens sake. But can I deny that they have the 3rd toughest schedule?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be back in a few AB.

Nice chat. Phone gonna die gotta charge.

:suds:

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, how the flip is Utah even ranked? They lost to Wahington State?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has any team in the pac 12 north beat that's notable?

Oregon beat MSU, beavers beat ASU.

Your argument is the pac12 north is the worse division in CFB based on bowl eligibility. Which is stupid once you consider all of the facts.

Like I said, if the pac12N played 4 ooc cream puffs, 5 of 6 would be bowl eligible at this time. It's a fact.

Had your argument been the PAC12N sucks compared to the PAC12S you would have a good argument.

As it is, you do not.

Last edited by a moderator:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, how the flip is Utah even ranked? They lost to Wahington State?

Why is Auburn ranked with their 3 losses? They lost to A&M... at home nonetheless. Perception maybe?

Actually, I think both Auburn and Utah are good teams but I could see Utah taking them down at home, maybe even on a neutral field.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Auburn ranked with their 3 losses? They lost to A&M... at home nonetheless. Perception maybe?

Actually, I think both Auburn and Utah are good teams but I could see Utah taking them down at home, maybe even on a neutral field.

I didn't even know Auburn was ranked. LMFAO! Both teams should be unranked. As far as head to head matchup, that would be kind of interesting. Auburn was ranked in the top 5 not to long ago, because of that road win over Ole Miss and now they're scrubs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, an 8-2 team with a loss to Indiana doesn't really help your argument.

I'm not going to argue for Oregon. I just think you're a dope that doesnt know anything about football.

:lol: and here are 5 of Mizzou's 8 wins:

South Dakota St., Toledo, UCF, Vandy and Kentucky.

Heck, with 5 games like that, Colorado could be bowl eligible.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk numbers...

Beavers just KOed a #6 last week...in less than a week-n-half the Beavers get a shot at KOing a #2.

Much to the delight of Duck fans who have their team heading to the 4 team playoff already, their path has always been paved thru Corvallis...a place where ranked teams come to die at night.

Beavers may not even make it to a bowl this year...count on us to make those that will earn it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A USC fan decides to make fun of Alabama...A team that isn't even in the Pac 12.

A xBAMAx fan decides to make a thread about the PAC north when bama isn't in the PAC. The north does play the south which has an impact on their records.as the SEC west plays the east. Difference being the PAC aside from a few SEC teams the PAC schedules a much tougher OOC schedule and is not afraid to travel. Unlike bamas cupcakes

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true in that the North isn't what it was last year, but as one poster mentioned their OOC loses are Stanford barely on the road to Notre Dame in a game they should have won. Washington State barely to Rutgers in a game they should have won, and Wazzu to Colorado State who's 9-1 and ranked in the polls but not by the committee. The only team with a losing record is WSU. They have been beaten up pretty good by the South which has every, single team ranked between 9th and 19th by the committee with the exception of CU. Tough conference and very strong top to bottom.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A xBAMAx fan decides to make a thread about the PAC north when bama isn't in the PAC. The north does play the south which has an impact on their records.as the SEC west plays the east. Difference being the PAC aside from a few SEC teams the PAC schedules a much tougher OOC schedule and is not afraid to travel. Unlike bamas cupcakes

I'm comparing it to the SEC East, EINSTEIN!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit it is. Especially recently (see the nine top 15 finishes for Boise that I mentioned from 2002 - 2012 and multiple BCS bowl wins). You guys have had TWO top 15 finishes since '02 (in 2007 and 2013) and zero BCS bowl appearances let alone wins.

And you're a Power 5 team with money and resources that Boise doesn't have and your program still sucks cock. Like I said, mediocre at the very best. Shouldn't the committee have every two loss team from the SEC ranked right now? I mean that's such a powerful conference, the best in the land. Well they don't have your shitty team ranked because you play in a weak ass division and you've beaten NO ONE. Absolutely no one all season long. You've played one team that's currently ranked in the polls ALL SEASON long and you got the absolute SHIT KICKED out of you in that game. 34 to ZERO against UGA...........at home! Know who else you lost to at home? One of the worst football teams in all of the FBS that's 0-6 in the Big 10 (not a good Power 5 conference at all by the way). The SHITHOUSE Indiana Hooisers who can't beat anybody because they suck so bad. Well they can beat your crap team........in Columbia, MO no less! Are you kidding me? How do you lose that game? How incredibly embarrassing!!!

So this will be Missouri's season in a nutshell. Despite being a Power 5 team in the SEC, you will have played ONE currently ranked team ALL season long. Why? Because your division and your schedule sucks for a Power 5 team. That team is UGA who kicked the snot out of you 34 to 0 in your own house. You also lost to 0 - 6 in the Big 10 Indiana of all teams, one of the worst teams in the FBS at home. You'll beat TN and Arky to finish your season and then proceed to get the stuffing kicked out of you by the second real team you'll face ALL SEASON long in the SEC championship game, the same way UGA kicked the crap out of you and you'll finish your season 10-3 after playing two real teams total all season. And the only reason for that is your free pass to the title game to play the SEC West champ with a bad team that plays an easy schedule.

So like I said before Dickhead, your division, your "Power 5" schedule, and most importantly your shitty Missouri Tiger team SUCKS.

Wow, BSU fan just bukakkeed all over Brin. For fuck's sake BSU fan, please give Brin his panties back.....

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC West was weakest division in CFB. 2-5 in Bowls... 0-5 for their top 5 teams.