• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 North - Weakest division in CFB

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MAC East is definitely the worst division:

BGSU 7-3
Ohio 5-5
Buffalo 4-6
Akron 4-6
UMass 3-7
Miami OH 2-8
Kent St. 1-9

:ranger:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh the PACNorth only has 3 out of conference losses. 2 of those on the cougs. We just beat each other up. :yahoo:

But baseless speculation is fun. So carry on.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I said it. Oregon is the only team bowl eligible and we're in week 10? That's worse than the SEC East, believe it or not. I can only think that Oregon is highly overrated.

Nah, you mean the SEC Easy is, right? That's a shitty division right there. Now the West on the other hand....

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you mean the SEC Easy is, right? That's a shitty division right there. Now the West on the other hand....

A shitty division that Boise would never ever win. Congrats on your 3 or 4 years of DECENT football but you're through. You're done, now get over it. Boise is back to being a nothing.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shitty division that Boise would never ever win. Congrats on your 3 or 4 years of DECENT football but you're through. You're done, now get over it. Boise is back to being a nothing.

Who said anything about Boise, you dumb piece of shit. And from 2002 - 2012, Boise finished in the top 15 in the nation NINE times, most of those were top 5 and top 10 finishes. Think about that for a second. That's not some sort of stat I made up. That's not some pipedream I really hoped would come true as a fan. That is a fact. So you're damn lucky that those teams from recent seasons didn't play in your shitty division because you can take it to the bank that they would have won multiple East titles considering how bad it is now. And while they are still a good team, it was just a matter of time before they stopped dominating and came back down to Earth. Even during their run, we all knew that it would be ending at some point in time. That's the life of a smaller school from a smaller conference. And besides a Group 5 team should have no business winning a division from the most powerful conference in all the land anyway, so why do you even bring it up?

And your team Missouri has never won anything in their 124 years of existence, never even made a BCS appearance either during that era let along won any BCS bowl games. Zero national titles and a 642 - 534 record. I looked it up. Mediocre at the very best for a Power 5 team. So have fun taking another East division title this year only because well, like I said your division sucks (ONE ranked team by the committee out of the seven overall, even they realize your division stinks). Your crap team will be representing the East again and when you play a real team in the championship, you will be blown out.......again.

And another thing. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
587d1cb5298b91596d05980c5ccb35cdd3b40501cd0f615c061da9ab76cc9ea5.jpg

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak thread still weak. Even with boise fan chipping in. Love hearing things from Mizzu fans though. Its like talking to your retarded cousin, you just nod and smile and say "yep"

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is as weak as Bamas OOC schedule. Oregon rolled over Michigan State 46-27 LSU barely squeaked by Wisky. What was bamas biggest OOC game Florida Atlantic , WV :pound:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about Boise, you dumb piece of shit. And from 2002 - 2012, Boise finished in the top 15 in the nation NINE times, most of those were top 5 and top 10 finishes. Think about that for a second. That's not some sort of stat I made up. That's not some pipedream I really hoped would come true as a fan. That is a fact. So you're damn lucky that those teams from recent seasons didn't play in your shitty division because you can take it to the bank that they would have won multiple East titles considering how bad it is now. And while they are still a good team, it was just a matter of time before they stopped dominating and came back down to Earth. Even during their run, we all knew that it would be ending at some point in time. That's the life of a smaller school from a smaller conference. And besides a Group 5 team should have no business winning a division from the most powerful conference in all the land anyway, so why do you even bring it up?

And your team Missouri has never won anything in their 124 years of existence, never even made a BCS appearance either during that era let along won any BCS bowl games. Zero national titles and a 642 - 534 record. I looked it up. Mediocre at the very best for a Power 5 team. So have fun taking another East division title this year only because well, like I said your division sucks (ONE ranked team by the committee out of the seven overall, even they realize your division stinks). Your crap team will be representing the East again and when you play a real team in the championship, you will be blown out.......again.

And another thing. Go fuck yourself.

Yep, he mad. It's over. Our national tyla trophy looks just like yours! :pound: By the way, we didn't get blown out last year. Have a nice day!

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just checkin in to see if thread gained any credibility. Nope. I will check again later.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL this could also be said for Missouri, but unlike boise they never made a big bowl game.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL this could also be said for Missouri, but unlike boise they never made a big bowl game.

Finally, someone who gets it. +1

Mizz-who?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak Pac North? Morphed into a Boise/USC debate.

You have a loooong way to go till Bama laces up their jockstraps and plays your Trojan team.

#KeeptheDreamAlive

I don't think the north is weak at all. The PAC in general steps it up OOC. If anything I think the PAC in General is underrated and tSEC is more hype than anything. It's going to be a while but I can't wait for SC bama

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got totally screwed out of a BCS game in '07. I'm sure you remember. We also lead our (shitty) division in the SEC with a shot at the CCG. That's more than I can say for Texas this year. You and your Boise buddy have fun living in the past.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the overall purpose of this thread is for people who like to swing from the nut-sack of the SEC can point to all of the people who "rallied" around the PAC-12 North at the end of the season and say - look see you do it too.

It is kind of interesting to see the different arguments though.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got totally screwed out of a BCS game in '07. I'm sure you remember. We also lead our (shitty) division in the SEC with a shot at the CCG. That's more than I can say for Texas this year. You and your Boise buddy have fun living in the past.

2007 was seven years ago. Who's living in the past? And that was your best team in school history and you got your asses kicked by three loss Oklahoma that season..........twice actually. Beat an 8-5 unranked Arkansas team in the bowl game. What a great program. You should be real proud.